bling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bling

[attachmentid=1930][attachmentid=1929][attachmentid=1927][attachmentid=1928] hiya ppls
    just a few pics of my new indicators and some cold cathode lighting under my tank im pretty pleased with how both have turned out

That rear end looks nice and tidy (no sexual puns intended ).

Looks like you had the same problem as me with the licence plate bracket being made for a US plate meaning the mounts for the indicators are too close together.

Are they LED indicators?

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
    your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

That rear end looks nice and tidy (no sexual puns intended ).

Looks like you had the same problem as me with the licence plate bracket being made for a US plate meaning the mounts for the indicators are too close together.

Are they LED indicators?
      [/b]
      yeah i didnt want to space them out anymore as it looks odd, there actually globed but i have replaced the globes with led type globes when they were fitted , wanted to try the led ones to see how long they last plus they look better then the globes. I did have an undertray in mind but mr plod seems to be cracking down on them and after doing it this way it looks quite good and is a darn sight cheaper

Comment

Working...
      X