Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend a cheap car rental place in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend a cheap car rental place in Perth?

As the topic says. So far I've seen $21 from Bayswater Hirecars but just wondering if anyone else knows any good ones?

Bayswater are pretty cheap, cars are about 5 years old, gutless and flogged to death, but who really cares -- its a car!

I used to share some office space with a car rental place at my last job and $21 is pretty good. I didn't even get that cheap when i got one through them and they cut the price in half for me.

Other options are the places with the 10+ year old cars they are pretty cheap, they have the little ads in the yellow pages and stuff. you should be able to find them online, if not let me know.

Comment

no worries mate, we'll just take a stroll through the car park at the airport and just pick one out ya like, easy, fast, and cheap, and if you call within the next 5minutes insurance is included FREE!
      peace out.

Comment

no worries mate, we'll just take a stroll through the car park at the airport and just pick one out ya like, easy, fast, and cheap, and if you call within the next 5minutes insurance is included FREE!
        peace out.
        weeerd!!

Comment

LOL!!

huahua i work for a car rental
          give us a ring if ya want
          9227 0709
          its M2000 Car Rental
          cars 2 yrs old the most, most of them newer.

what sort of car did ya need?
          Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

Hey man, thanks for that, just need something to run around with for two weeks.

Comment

hmmmm from this week?

bayswater might be cheaper here

hyundai accent/gets (2 doors manual) $23.22 per day

basicly includes 100kms, GST, Stamp Duty, standard insurance $1100. single vehicle excess $3000. excesss kms at $0.17 per kms

dood just make sure with bayswater the kms, and the insurance included, make sure it covers single vehicle aswell

but if u're just after something cheap n dont care about colour car/insurance then yea go with bays i'd say, or u might even find cheaper cars, which are older.

***** edit******

btw cars r more expensive this time of the year, holidays n that comin
              Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

oh i forgot we also do 50kms per day at $18.18 hehehe
                Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

Looking for between the 19th Dec to the 4th Jan or there abouts.

Comment

lol then the best i can do is $25.80 per day, 100 kms per day, theres no 50kms per day option

u're just gunna take it around town yea?
                    Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

Yeah mate, will be just around town, gettin to the beachs and catching up with you boyz while the girl is at work so yeah, not going to go far at all!

I'll defintaly drop by when I get there. Where are ya again?

Comment

Looking for between the 19th Dec to the 4th Jan or there abouts.

Dude u be home for my birfday! Wikud!

Me Pm u details!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Hrmmm, You can always borrow my bunky for a cpl weeks..

Just return in with a full fuel tank

1992 VP Berlina.

Im holidaying @ Gold Coast from 19th Dec -> 5th Jan so no use around that time anyways.
                          Will you insure me?!

Comment

Your shittin me! :shock:

If ya serious then yeah man, that's be great. PM me some details if ya want.

Comment

I'd lend ya my car, but I don't have one...
                              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Working...
                              X