MZ motorcycles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MZ motorcycles

I'm on the lookout for a new bike, looking at mags, shops internet etc.
    This little tyke has aroused my interest

Some good reviews out there,StreetBikeMag gavge it the thumbs up, as did MotorbikesToday.

In the last few years MZ have overhauled their old cold-war clunkers image & now seem to be producing some nice bikes.

Anyone know if any Australian dealers do these? of if there's any way of getting my hands on one?

pal and panther used the flog the range a while ago when they had a sports, sports cup,tourer and naked style bikes all based around the yammie 660cc single.

they were supposedly gonna do a sporty looking bike called the kobra , using the trx850 motor but i think they went bust.

recently they seemed to have pulled themselves out of the mud and were producing a fully faired sports bike and the streetfighter thingy you are looking at.

mz cycles - shows they are still around

google search shows up a few links

show me

cheers

Comment

Is that the 1000SF? It looks rather tasty.
      Marty 3005

Moto Guzzi Stelvio & BMW G650GS

Comment

I think AMI were going to start importing them. I believe that business is defunct? The also imported Benelli, Laverda, Moto Guzzi, Sachs, Bimota and some other brands over the years. Not sure who is nowdays...

Comment

Rick Gill seems to handle the more unique euro brands, I saw a Sachs tourer in there the other day, maybe drop in and ask em?

Comment

Is that the 1000SF? It looks rather tasty.
            [/b]
            Tasty? It's fully fuckin horn!

Rick Gill seems to handle the more unique euro brands, I saw a Sachs tourer in there the other day, maybe drop in and ask em?
            [/b]
            Thanks, I'll try that.

Comment

Working...
            X