Pics og the gixxers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics og the gixxers

Here are a few pics of My bike and Gsxrandos bike. Not great shots but oh well u can see the bikes.

Noice, have you been riding through a building site lately or something, the gaps between the tread are filthy?

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
    your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

Noice, have you been riding through a building site lately or something, the gaps between the tread are filthy?
      [/b]

Yer it is fucked. The place where I live has a 1.5 k lime stone road, I wash her weekly but untill my house is built she is going to look like a dirt bike ahahah

Comment

Cool bikes, almost exactly what I want my next bike to be. Looking at a K1 GSXR 600. Are these a good breed?
        This was the first GSXR to have EFI and digital speedo right???
        Why can't they make the whole bike out of Oggy?

Comment

Cool bikes, almost exactly what I want my next bike to be. Looking at a K1 GSXR 600. Are these a good breed?
          This was the first GSXR to have EFI and digital speedo right???
          [/b]
          Dunno bout the 600 but cant fault the seven fiddy.

EDIT: Atleast the white tyres make your rims look nice n clean

Comment

Dunno bout the 600 but cant fault the seven fiddy.

EDIT: Atleast the white tyres make your rims look nice n clean
            [/b]

Yeah i think they were the first with EFI and digi dash... go the 750 or one better the litre, promise you wont be disappointed
            Life's a garden... Dig it :-P

Comment

Litre's to big for me. Probably get the 600 or possibly the 750 (just so its faster than most 600s ).

What are my chances of getting a K1 600 for $10k ???

I want the yellow/black color scheme!
              Why can't they make the whole bike out of Oggy?

Comment

Litre's to big for me. Probably get the 600 or possibly the 750 (just so its faster than most 600s ).

[/b]
                Well its hard to say mate, depending on condition and km's. I think over east you wouldnt have a drama but in WA you might struggle to find one.. But look in usual place bikepoint and just bikes mag etc you might find one.. Why is 1000cc to big for you take a 600 750 then a 1000 for a test ride at a dealership, then make your mind up..

Comment

I agrree i wanted a 750 couldnt find one, took the 1000 for a spin and forgot that I even wanted a 750 in the first place. For the money 1000 is better value. Save another 2 gand and u can get a decnt k1 1000 for 12 grand

Comment

My dogs names.... Left to right: K3 & K2

Comment

My dogs names.... Left to right: K3 & K2

[/b]
                      Nice names DJ

Comment

[/b]
                        Dude, seriously get a thou...

They only bite if your a knob with the throttle... just like every bike...

BTW dudes nice bikes, I saw em both at the Bikini wash!!

Comment

not sure why everyone is so for the thousands. On the street not to many can ride either the 750 or the thou to their potential. I have the 750 and love it. It is so composed. Definately go the gsxr of some sort though.

Comment

not sure why everyone is so for the thousands. On the street not to many can ride either the 750 or the thou to their potential. I have the 750 and love it. It is so composed. Definately go the gsxr of some sort though.
                            [/b]

I dunno mate after tonight my gixxer felt her true potential, so did gsxrandos you can ride a 1000 on the street hard you just got to name the time and place. I.E No trafficf country road no obsticals, Then again in the burbs a 750 is going to do you just aswell as a 1000.

Comment

Dude, seriously get a thou...

They only bite if your a knob with the throttle... just like every bike...

BTW dudes nice bikes, I saw em both at the Bikini wash!!
                              [/b]
                              cheers CRB how is the 06 goin? Hard i bet Nice1

Comment

Working...
                              X