Any other regional WA Moto GP fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other regional WA Moto GP fans?

I live in the midwest and extremely dissapointed that WIN is not showing the Moto GP races this year. We do not have digital TV in town as yet (BTB mid 2013) so without it we miss out.

WIN showed the races in 2011 and 2010, but for some reason not in 2012

Any other dissapointed fans out there?

I have contacted WIN TV and awaiting a reply.

We've recently got digital here on the south coast which came a year earlier than expected so there is hope for your region.

Comment

Yes I am disappointed too. In Karratha it seems they have got digital signals now, but some of the mine camps haven't upgraded their TV's yet, so no digital TV and no MotoGP
      BUY MY BIKE - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1000rr-151241/

Comment

yep all perth channels in Karratha with digital tv.
        We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Comment

Kalgoorlie got all digital channels September last year

Comment

Yes piss poor effort WIN, as if last years coverage was bad enough with the replays around midnight! This year nothing, no digital here 125km west of Karratha.

Comment

same here at Boddington. bastards, but then Ten don't know what they are doing either. Give it back to Foxtel i say.
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Hopefully we should get digital later in the year.
                But yes, worse form than the shitty programming they had last year.

Comment

Originally posted by goosey1812 View Post
                  Yes piss poor effort WIN, as if last years coverage was bad enough with the replays around midnight! This year nothing, no digital here 125km west of Karratha.
                  Nice one mate you made me laugh! If its any consalation it was a good result for Stoner and I did get to watch it on ONE HD!! You want to see the boss about the TV stations you get out there.
                  Don't waste your face!

Comment

Originally posted by Stubb View Post
                    Nice one mate you made me laugh! If its any consalation it was a good result for Stoner and I did get to watch it on ONE HD!! You want to see the boss about the TV stations you get out there.
                    Ah don't get me started now Stubby, we nagged the fuck out of them for years to get Foxtel so we could watch Moto GP and WSBK. Then 1 happy year after getting Foxtel Moto GP goes to WIN then the year after WSBK go to Speed channel, now we have zip, nothing, even the internet is slow as with Windows 7. I tell ya we must be the hardest done by guys on the planet. Not really, i'm off on a 4 weeker, hows the new job going???

Comment

mum purchased a new satellite decoder and is able to pick up all regional tv channels out in the middle of nowhere (literally)

even the internet is slow as with Windows 7
                      virus scan
                      make sure unnecessary programs arent running (check next to the clock at the bottom)
                      make sure its updated through windows update
                      remove old internet cache: history, temp internet files, cookies etc
                      run disk cleanup program
                      run disk defragmenter program
                      Last edited by Halo_2; 08-05-2012, 06:52 PM.
                      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Ah don't get me started now Stubby, we nagged the fuck out of them for years to get Foxtel so we could watch Moto GP and WSBK. Then 1 happy year after getting Foxtel Moto GP goes to WIN then the year after WSBK go to Speed channel, now we have zip, nothing, even the internet is slow as with Windows 7. I tell ya we must be the hardest done by guys on the planet. Not really, i'm off on a 4 weeker, hows the new job going???

Go in an switch the decoder over to speed tv. It usually works that way
                        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
                        X