Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get trackside for free !!

Ok ,
    As some people on here Know both Myself and Calvin (prestige CBR) race localy in the state titles, a total of 5 state race meets, 1 low key club race day and 1 stars and Kings race.
    Now I use to have a pit bitch who has now decided it would be better for him if he went travelling around the world ! (thanks Firestorm)
    Now both calvin and I are wondering if any of the forum members would be interesting in helping out the Prestige Honda Team in the pits this season, all it involves is doing stuff like helping with Tyre warmers, fueling the bikes , helping with suspension, tyre changes, and just helping out in the pits. It really makes our life heaps easier on race day ! and it's a good atmosphere and good fun.
    So if anyone is keen to help out then let me know, If you're serious about helping then we're happy to pay for your entry to the track.

Yep, if your into bikes, this is a good gig

Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Certainly Interested but I will be catching the travel bug later this year as well.

Is there fixtures listed somewhere? 5 rounds sounds like one a month for 5 months?

Comment

PM sent.
        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

There is a calander of events in the racing section under Homegrown I think.

At the end of the day anyone is welcome to come up and help out or even just stop by for a chat and to introduce themselves.
          It's always good to have a few regulars who know what they are doing though ! But we're a pretty hospitable bunch who are always up for a chat .....unless we've just had a shit race....then we're not really that happy !

First race is March 19th (club race) then the first State round is April 30th, followed by May 27-28th for the WA Australian round.

Comment

Key requirement: Must be able to take the piss out of Tex and keep a straight face

Sorry mate

Comment

I can take the piss outa both of you with a straight face. You both ride Hondas.

Do you guys only need the help on Race days ?
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Race days are the main concern, as tuning days are a bit more relaxed.
                It just helps us to have someone take of tyre warmers and remove the bikes from the stand whilst we are putting helmets and gloves on , and at the end of the race it's good to have someone to hand the bike to !
                The state tittle are the main days we need help , but the Historic race days would always be good to have pit people as well !
                The day for Calvin and I usually goes from 7am till 5pm, but I supose the pit bitches are mainly needed from around 10-11am through to the end of the day.

Comment

Ill give ya a bell.
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I'll be giving Jarrid a hand this season.

As you guys will be in different grades,
                    I'd be happy to help you guys out as well where I can.
                    sigpic

Comment

As usual boys when i'm not working will lend a hand

Comment

If you guys still need more bodies I'll gladley help out when I can. Wouldnt mind learning the scene, it'll help out with my transition from track days to race days more easier.

Wont fight anyone for the umbrella, but can cut oranges reeeeaaaaaal good!

Comment

I'm willing to help, but work 2&2 FIFO. I raced TZ's years ago, and before that, stroker MX'ers, so can't help with tuning dem 4-strokes, but can assist with suspension changes, tyres, refuelling and WHY.

Denise used to give me a season pass... might be able to sweet talk her if she knows i'm helpin' again...

Sprint
                          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Working...
                          X