Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay importing Craft helmets with Aus Standards

Hey Guys,
    After riding around for the past six years with my Craft helmet and without Aus standards
    I am glad o say that Craft have now got Aus standards on all there helmets.
    Can you please have a look at the UK website www.crafthelmets.co.uk and tell me
    what you think, as I am one of the Australian importers I will initially bring in one model
    of the helmets and I would like to have an idea of which one to bring in.
    If any of you have not seen a Craft helmet I have 2 and you guys are welcome to
    come over and check them out.

Your feed back will be much apreciated.

Regards
    Lindsay

Rock it - Roll it an Twist it!!

All new parts available, contact me anytime.

dunno how they stack up for price but the green graphics on the R1 Raptor F4 should sell a bundle.

any of the variants should do alright but we would be heading for the more generic road riding range. Good luck with the venture whichever units you bring in.
    There is no such thing as an accident, people make mistakes............ the trick is to have enough space to make your own, then identify and avoid others making theirs.

Anyone coming up from behind is either breaking the law............. or enforcing it, the first have to look to rule No. 1, the second have my full attention and courtesy.

"HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit something"

"TORQUE is how far you go through it"

Rule No. 1 : NEVER make contact with a vehicle in front of you, it doesn't matter what they are doing, it is YOUR fault........... geddit!!!!.

Comment

the RXX3 model in the black chrome looks freakin nice...... just wondering if that was all the colours they come in though?

Comment

Mmmmm... I like the R1 raptor limited edition the best. probably prefer the F's colours over the GT's in the raptors which i like better than the firehawks. But wow doesn't tyhe black chrome look cool!

Comment

They all look rather nice. Depends on cost, whether I would buy one. I've just bought a helmet recently, so not in the market just yet.
          Marty 3005

Moto Guzzi Stelvio & BMW G650GS

Comment

They all look rather nice. Depends on cost, whether I would buy one. I've just bought a helmet recently, so not in the market just yet.
            [/b]
            How do they fit? feel? heavy? loud?

Need to actually try one on before I would buy one.
            The Twitter

Comment

How do they fit? feel? heavy? loud?

Need to actually try one on before I would buy one.
              [/b]
              They are the lightest helmet I have ever worn and also have more face coverage
              than all other makes except Simpson, best fit and most comfortable also.

Prices will be ranging from $500 to aprox $800 and visors aprox $90

At this stage I am focusing on Racing series, RX series and Street series.

The colors are as shown on the UK website.

Comment

The RX series almost look like storm trooper helmets .. i must have the black chrome one

Comment

Firehawk
                  FL1 looks freakin awesome

Firehawk
                  Black Chrome would love one of these 2

best of luck on whateva you choose
                  Dont Fight with utes while on your bike it hurts

Comment

I said God damn, I have been wanting one of these for ages but the Aus standards is what turned me away.
                    sigpic

Comment

I said God damn, I have been wanting one of these for ages but the Aus standards is what turned me away.
                      [/b]
                      Cool,
                      I am going to bring all the models in one of each in the next couple of weeks, these will be solely
                      for promotion and to help me determine which model to bring in first, you guys are welcomr to pick
                      the colors that you think I should bring in,, Black chrome is already on board.
                      ps, and what sizes?

Comment

Nice Helmets especially the rx6 evolution black crome, man I got to get one

Comment

Black chrome I think is going to be very popular, as I will have quite a few helmets come in
                          I will just get all the colors and take it fronm there.

Comment

got any photos, or a link to some photo's? might help the lazy people out there

are these the ones? i luurve the bug-eye x-15...
                            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

The stigs helmet, cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X