High speed passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High speed passing

To the Dickhead that passed me about 10:20 on ROE highway doing about 180. Grab a mirror and have a good look at your self fuckface. IF you had of been any closer we would have clipped bars, and at any speed that is not fun.

I have no problem some one passing me on an open streach of road, just not right beside me. There was a whole nother lane and no one else on the road.

If you where wondering what the black thing was a 20 seconds later, it was me at "291". I Noticed that either your bike ran out of balls or you did!!!!

GG1100XX
    stay upright people

To the Dickhead that passed me about 10:20 on ROE highway doing about 180. Grab a mirror and have a good look at your self fuckface. IF you had of been any closer we would have clipped bars, and at any speed that is not fun.

I have no problem some one passing me on an open streach of road, just not right beside me. There was a whole nother lane and no one else on the road.

If you where wondering what the black thing was a 20 seconds later, it was me at "291". I Noticed that either your bike ran out of balls or you did!!!!

GG1100XX
    stay upright people
    [/b]
    291 is that all

Comment

GG1100XX
      stay upright people
      [/b]
      Allegedly

Comment

its fuckwits like this that give riders a bad name

if the fuckhead is reading this then you dont deserve a bike DONT jepordise other peoples lives you jerk

Glad you made it home safe GG

Comment

Sure, that's poor form...

But doing 291 to try and piss further than him...

Fine line.

Comment

To the Dickhead that passed me about 10:20 on ROE highway doing about 180.
            If you where wondering what the black thing was a 20 seconds later, it was me at "291".
            [/b]

Translation:
            "Hey, dickhead, dont be a dickhead, the dick on my head is MUCH bigger"

I dont care if you speed, but dont slag off the first guy if your going to up the ante and be a bigger dickhead just to prove your balls are larger.

The Twitter

Comment

Yup ^^^WHS^^^...
              sheesh, even with clowns shoes, you still make sense...well done (j/k)

Now what was that saying....ah yes..in this case, the cure was worse than the disease.
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

Play Nicely now.
                Big Brother is watching you.

Comment

overtake at any speed i dont care, as long as you stay wide and dont kick stones into my radiator

Comment

WOW DUDE!! its guys like you that make me want to rip my leathers off and do nasty things to you!!!

Comment

welcome GG

hopefully you can lay off the morning coffee and have a laugh in here sometime

Dubs

Comment

Sure, that's poor form...

But doing 291 to try and piss further than him...

Fine line.
                        [/b]
                        abso root ree

Translation:
                        "Hey, dickhead, dont be a dickhead, the dick on my head is MUCH bigger"

I dont care if you speed, but dont slag off the first guy if your going to up the ante and be a bigger dickhead just to prove your balls are larger.
                        [/b]
                        and yes to you too

*famous movie quotes*

I'm not a smart man. But I *know* what love is.

Run Forrest! Run!

You have to do the best with what God gave you.

Stupid is as stupid does

God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump.

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
                        1,041,427 SHU
                        go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

My my look at all the key board heros
                          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

WOW DUDE!! its guys like you that make me want to rip my leathers off and do nasty things to you!!!

[/b]
                            that actually sounded pretty good...but then you put an angry face on it.

edit: oh...and two wrongs don't make a right.

Comment

Is it worth putting your own life or licence at risk just to make a point?? 291 mate is just DOH!

Comment

Working...
                              X