Guess who's coming home for Xmas!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who's coming home for Xmas!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!! Just got my flight details, coming home for two weeks!! damn how good is that going to be!!!!

Coming back on the 19th Dec and leaving on the 4th Jan. man I so can't wait!!

good work ... piss up at campos place !!

not a permament thing yet ? when that happening ?
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

nah, not permenant till later next year but I'm still pushing. But hey fingers crossed I'll be home for good by March.

Comment

BOOYAKHASHA!

c u den bro!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

U guna bring yer bike ova?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Ahhhh 17 days to go wohoo!!

Look forward to it campo!

Congrats
            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

U guna bring yer bike ova?
              Nah mate, only two weeks home so gonna leave the bike here, besides, she's still broke

But hey, I'll drop by turtle HQ and say gudday. Shall I bring a dozen Stella or so? I think so!!!! 8)

Comment

Fuck man, Dissapointed, I paid dam good money for those punk ass mutha fucka's in the Navy to transfer your ass in the first place, now you tell me your commin back.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

ha ha ha ha ha ha.

But seriously, that's great news. see you in a couple of weeks.

Piss up at the Como, oh yeh.

Comment

Hell yeah, hittin the Como for sure!!! And this time I can have a few cause I aint flyin anywhere!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO

Comment

dam straight you havn a few, a few too many
                    this time you wont be so lucky biach ill be hanging around to make sure you drink every last drop of the medicine your given.
                    hahahahahehehehehahahahahe.... :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

dam straight you havn a few, a few too many  
                      this time you wont be so lucky biach ill be hanging around to make sure you drink every last drop of the medicine your given.
                      hahahahahehehehehahahahahe.... :twisted:  :twisted:  
                      bwahahahahaha what eva biatch!!!! You couldn't even see straight last time! How ya gonna watch me get smashed when you're on your ass under the table eh???

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that means that Campo is going to be a Pillion Whore for 2 weeks !

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that means that Campo is going to be a Pillion Whore for 2 weeks !
                          hahahaha I DONT THINK SO TIM!!!!!

I'll be happy to 1. just be home and 2. to drive round in a cage

Comment

or 3) Borrow VINNY THE SUPA VESPA FROM HELL !!

Comment

or 3) Borrow VINNY THE SUPA VESPA FROM HELL !!

Or I got a ZZR250 you can ride as long as you can do longgggg longggggg wheelies coz it's got no front end at the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X