Cheap repairer for plastics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap repairer for plastics

Does anyone know of someone in the metro area that does repairs to plastics. I had an off a couple months back and the r/h side has a few rashes. I would be happy to find someone cheap as the bike was not insured then, so I have to repair it at my costs. I got a quote of $1000 + from Vitech Refinishing in Welshpool.
    Remember good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment.

Yes, PM TRX, he just had some plastic welding done on his TRX and was cheep and a smiko job so he says.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Try Plastonics in Belmont. Not sure how cheap he is but what work I've seen is of good quality. Sometimes gives a rough estimate over the phone too.

Or there's a place in Osbourne park, Motorcycle Panel & Paint. Not sure of price or quality but they do plastics and seemed like they new what they were doing and had a good operation.

Comment

Working...
      X