Derbi GPR125

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derbi GPR125

anyone know if you can get Derbi GPR 125s in Australia or would they just be a track bike?

They are a road bike in Europe but aren't imported into Australia. I'm not even sure if the Derbi scooters are still imported into Australia - they were imported by Australian Motorcycle Imports but I think they've shut down.

Comment

Ami, were bought out by Stoney creek power products, another mc importer of MZ and thumpster mini etc, I cant see them getting the derbi ADR'ed for the small range of customers who would buy them, shame though

Comment

In Victoria they will start importing spanish built "Metrakit" two stroke mini GP bikes. I think they come in 50, 70 & 80cc versions.
        For more info check Clicky.
        Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

hey they look cool...too bas it just a juniors class would be fun to punt around a track on a 125 i reckon

Comment

Ive never seen or herd of any Derbi's over here, there are a few aprillia rs's and Cavia Mitos around tho.

Comment

yeah the mitos and rs's are nice but i just love the styling on the GPR. best looking 125 hands down

Comment

Working...
              X