Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly run off the road

Hi

Very very scary experience and even though i was driving a car feel it is worth mentioning.
    Driving along Railway Pde (subiaco) on the single lane section which is about 1.5 car widths wide when a white mercedes tries to push me out by overtaking on the left hand side forcing me into the path of oncoming traffic. He then gets to the corner of station st and runs a red light turning left (really runs it like 5 seconds past red).

If you see this guy knock a dent or two in his merc. 1AIS 865

I personally view this as a very serious offence and rang the police station. The lady that answered explained that I could lodge a formal report and take it to court. This is something Iam considering but Im interested to know what are my chances of this guy getting any sort of penalty?
    I had my g/f in car as witness so dont know if that helps.
    If I can take it to court with a chance of taking this guy of the roads I probably would since I dread what he does to motorbikes that get in his way.
    If I have no chance of anything sticking there isnt really much point.

Any lawyers care to comment on this?

Cheers
    Dab

White/Blue plated Mercedes = $65,000+. He can afford a good lawyer.

Comment

Who knows....he could've been taking his kid to hospital after a chainsaw accident

Comment

at that corner, it means that he was asian, and he was on his way to queue up in the middle of my street waiting for a parking spot at the station street markets..... it is this way every weekend, and dangerous doesn't even come close to what some of these drivers attempt to get just one parking spot closer to the gates of the markets...... the police should come down to just watch what the drivers do at that place, each and every weekend, and 90% of them are asian.....

Comment

at that corner, it means that he was asian, .....

....., and 90% of them are asian.....
          [/b]
          To get flied lice... you plick!
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Surprisingly he wasnt Asian he was anglosaxon and had no one in the car with him.
            He knew what he was doing unlike the other times that asian drivers have done it whilst merging lanes and sort of not really know what they are doing.

Comment

Hi

Very very scary experience and even though i was driving a car feel it is worth mentioning.
              Driving along Railway Pde (subiaco) on the single lane section which is about 1.5 car widths wide when a white mercedes tries to push me out by overtaking on the left hand side forcing me into the path of oncoming traffic. He then gets to the corner of station st and runs a red light turning left (really runs it like 5 seconds past red).

Cheers
              Dab
              [/b]
              I had a similar thing happen to me ont he same road - heading west, JUST after the station street lights, as it forms 1 lane. I'm int he left in my 4wd, some dick's in the right lane gazing away off into space. I'm 1/2 car length in front of him easy, so he's gotta give way, right?

Apparantly not. He's still staring off into space not giving way, not altering course, so the gap narrows, narrows, forcing me closer, closer to the kerb.

I'm banging on the horn, braking, fucking everything. He takes no notice. Then BANG I'm UP on the kerb. that sudden movement must've jerked him out of whatever fairyland he was in, because he then looks over and brakes to let me through.

Some people not only do not deserve their licenses, but should be shot on the spot.

This whole thing scared the shit out of my gf who was int eh car with me. I mean she was in TEARS. She seriously thought we were going to be in a bad accident.
              Originally posted by http://www.textsfromlastnight.com
              (626): I'm trying this new thing, it's called standards

Comment

White/Blue plated Mercedes = $65,000+. He can afford a good lawyer.
                [/b]
                Not neccessarily, I've got a blue and white plated Jag, only cost me $5k.

if nothing else, it'll be a hassle for him, I'd say go for it.

And wtf does being Asian have to do with anything?

We don't like it when people say all bike riders are idiots, maybe we could keep a lid on the racism?
                <span style="font-family:Trebuchet Ms">E hoa ka whawhai tonu matou ake ake ake</span>

Comment

And wtf does being Asian have to do with anything?

We don&#39;t like it when people say all bike riders are idiots, maybe we could keep a lid on the racism?
                  [/b]
                  feel free to come and spend the weekend watching the traffic down round this street then, and it is not racism at all, but telling it exactly how it is..... why is it if they are all shit drivers, and they are all asian, that it is racism to say that two plus two equals four?

Comment

pffft dont give up if your in the right, they either give way like they should or they cause an accident
                    there are times i love being in a car, especially an old bunky....you should see em shit when you dont move away

Comment

feel free to come and spend the weekend watching the traffic down round this street then, and it is not racism at all, but telling it exactly how it is..... why is it if they are all shit drivers, and they are all asian, that it is racism to say that two plus two equals four?
                      [/b]
                      there are a hell of a lot more crap white drivers than Asian in Perth,

bloody caucasians!

how do you like it?
                      <span style="font-family:Trebuchet Ms">E hoa ka whawhai tonu matou ake ake ake</span>

Comment

there are a hell of a lot more crap white drivers than Asian in Perth[/b]
                        Got to agree with DFB here I&#39;ve nearly been killed by at least 12 white fellas driving cars in the last two days, four of them tried it on even when I was in my car. I think it&#39;s because we actually might out number asians in Perth a fair comparison could only be made if our population ratio was 50:50 and then we would have to also factor in a heap of other factors like "P" platers, old people, Volvo drivers, Mobile phone users, and just plain old crap drivers...

Shadow Keeper
                        2000 ZZR1100

Comment

bloody caucasians!

how do you like it?
                          [/b]
                          hahahahaha! ow, you know how to really hurt a guy, don&#39;t ya?

like i said, feel free to come round to where this happens along station street between railway and roberts road (and down along hood street) on a weekend, and tell me why i cannot draw the conclusion that they are most likely to be asian.... you can watch for a maximum of five minutes till someone of asian descent does something stupid round here, so with relation to where the incident occurred, i stand by everything i have said sunshine......

Comment

bloody caucasians!

how do you like it?
                            [/b]

Certain places are frequented by mainly asians at certain times. Don&#39;t go to a Karaoke bar and expect to see mainly white people. And if everyone going to that karaoke bar happens to get caught on the same stretch of road as you, then you&#39;d better move quickly!

The number of asians trying to kill you at any one point in time on the roads is proportional to the number of asians travelling that route at the same time as you. Same goes for white fellas, and american indians.

Comment

While we&#39;re all getting racial here, I was nearly run off the road buy a tall, short, long haired wog miget, amputee, homo, leso sepo arab black white asian jewish muslim hindu sand monkey.... Fucker... Bloody woman driver
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                              X