Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

I'm currently doing a leadership course and as part of 40% of the mark we have to do a presentation, and have it "well attended" ... basically if no-body comes we don't get as many marks as possible.

So if you can I would love it if you could join me next Friday from 10am to 11.30am you get to see and review three different presentations
    It's in Nedlands at the Clifton Street campus of UWA ... more details will be posted as it comes to hand

Can people let me know if they can help,
    many thanks

MJ
    I speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

oh and those able to help with additional marketing of the event I would greatly appreciate it

Comment

presentation on what?

it's at a pretty fucked up time if you want it to be well attended. Unless you're aiming at the unemployed bum/uni student demographic..

Comment

maybe it's a presentation on

A) how to nip out for a ride during work.
        bullsh.tting to your boss ie..."i really need my helmet to go for a dump chief...honestly"
        c) setting meetings at inappropiate times

Comment

maybe it's a presentation on  

A) how to nip out for a ride during work.
          bullsh.tting to your boss ie...\"i really need my helmet to go for a dump chief...honestly\"
          c) setting meetings at inappropiate times

Well if it were a presentation of poon, then I might show up.

Otherwise, if I nip out for a ride at work, I'm hardly going to want to stop to watch some presentation..

Comment

Them times are a killer MJ, as Oblivion says: " if I nip out for a ride at work, I'm hardly going to want to stop to watch some presentation" .

Can you change it to another time ?, tell your professor 5:30-6:00 would be much better

Comment

Yes, I'd come if I didnt have to take time off work. I work 8.30 - 4.30 unfortunately. Unless it's after 19th december.. yay! PAID HOLIDAYS yeeeeehaw!
              mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

time =/

yeah, times aren't the best as i work from 8 to 5 =/
                if its a different time i would've come
                make it in the after noon!
                Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

Hey MJ can't you present it on a big outdoor screen at Scarbs at 12:30 Sunday ??? you'll get the numbers then

Seriously, Bad time on Friday :cry:

Comment

trust me if i could avoid the presentation and just make it a ride I would ... but i can't ... and for those who missed the point it's a presentation on Leadership ... but it has to be fun and the audience has to be invloved - 3 competing groups

I know it sucks, and poor notice etc ... I'm not even sure if it can get mentioned on community announcements on the radio - the course started monday ... and we discussed what the assignment was on tuesday ... i think the idea is to work against the odds

so for any of those who can make it i'll put a link to the flyer when its available

and for all those who aren't interested unless its just a ride ... I'm trying to get to med school here - show a little support!!

Comment

which course in leadership is it MJ ?
                      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Why dont u PM Krissy about gettin it on the radio, she might be able to help u out.

Link me the flyer when it comes out and I will c what i can do 8)
                        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

hewie rote

which course in leadership is it MJ
                          'The' leadership course Hewie, you know the one.
                          cover such things as
                          route selections
                          corner marking
                          TEC

good luck with Med school selection MJ

....is that a girl thing?

Comment

Med skool huh??

Hmm, MJ could be handy to have on rides these days... :shock:
                            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Working...
                            X