Crazy Traffic Weaving Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Traffic Weaving Vid

Check It - courtesy of google video (damn I love it).

I can't believe he even tries some of these manoeuvres, let alone on a wet road (at least I think it is wet).

Oh, and look at the colour of his brake fluid (at least I think it's brake fluid, it looks more like coca-cola)

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
    your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Sorry...
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/boar...showtopic=16149
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/boar...?showtopic=3476
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/boar...?showtopic=6344
    My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
    Motorcycle Panel & Paint
    Q-Zar Fremantle
    Rated-R Parts
    PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
    Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
    CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
    Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Ah bugger hey, I searched through but didnt see anything with a google vid link.

Soz for wasting peoples time, I know how much people (including me) hate reposts, my bad....

Maybe this and this vid of squids will help make-up for it

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

Comment

Ah bugger hey, I searched through but didnt see anything with a google vid link.

Soz for wasting peoples time, I know how much people (including me) hate reposts, my bad....

Maybe this and this vid of squids will help make-up for it
        [/b]

Man this may be a repost but it's the first i've seen of it... at 3m30sec he pulls past a cop and continues on!!! Crazy ass shit..

Comment

YEh first time ive seen it as well. Thats taking lane splitting to a whole different level. Crazy stuff.. Good bike control though

+ DOCWA.</span>STRE<span style="color:#008000">AKER

Comment

The man has skills ..... or is on a deathwish

I love the part 1_04 he breaks traction next to the bus , then at 1:12 allmost slams into the scooter when it locks up on him with his rear brake !! ....LMFAO ! AT 4:42 hs has a GREAT "back in" slide ... id guess he is a motard rider, he rides like it .

Comment

how do you spell certifiably insane?
              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

that guy is the biggest nut case ever

Comment

i am so glad i&#39;m just a country boy.

Thats your normal city outing aint it??

Crazy
                  Dreaded Ex-Harley Rider.. but the new one turns, and stops, and goes, and........

Comment

Thats your normal city outing aint it??
                    Crazy
                    [/b]
                    Oh man we cut it just as hard ...... on a skoota !

Comment

how do you spell certifiably insane?
                      [/b]
                      j-e-a-l-o-u-s

Comment

If u like that watch ghost rider (DVD) if u havent already!

Comment

[/b]
                          Not the latest one, *cough* staged *cough*, it was a bit of a let down really.

Comment

[/b]

oh you mean GHOST RIDER:GOES INTO RETIREMENT absolute waste of time/money what a joke i am cooler on my 250, what a poser. after gr3 he sold out and was paid to pose for the camera.
                            even the first movie was better as it was hardcore, raw and real what a loser.
                            GHOST RIDER:GOES TO HOLLYWOOD
                            dont even think about buying it disapontment awates what a load of crap, go for a motogp dvd.
                            what me angry

Comment

I dont know why but ....that was an ugly display of riding. Stop start, stop start doesn&#39;t do it for me at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X