Honda VTR 2-fiddy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda VTR 2-fiddy

My GF met a guy that is trying to sell his bike and she was thinking that I could pur-chase it until the Duc comes...

What does this sound like?

The red book price is $3500 but my bike needs a new chain and sprockets and the rego is due on 25 April so I'll sell it for $3200. its a 99 model Honda VTR 250 and it has nearly 60000kms on the clock.[/b]
    I'm thinking chain, sprockets and rego will easily be more than the 300 note deficit that he has 'allowed' for.

Thoughts?

Resale in a couple of months time - get my money back?

off topic......what duc are you waiting for??

Comment

off topic......what duc are you waiting for??
      [/b]
      What's the point of having an avatar? I mean really!

Monster S2R

Comment

I'm thinking chain, sprockets and rego will easily be more than the 300 note deficit that he has 'allowed' for.

Thoughts?

Resale in a couple of months time - get my money back?
        [/b]
        I'd say you're right, rego alone is $125 - $150, and I wouldn't think you'd get a decent chain and sprockets for $150.

My advice would be just to wait till your Duc gets here.
        <span style="font-family:Trebuchet Ms">E hoa ka whawhai tonu matou ake ake ake</span>

Comment

What&#39;s the point of having an avatar? I mean really!

Monster S2R
          [/b]
          made it sound like it had to be ordered or something...saw 2 s2rs sitting in motorcycle city just last friday...

Comment

Still not too bad a price... probably haggle him down to 3000 flat.... even after you put sprockets, chain on it you will still be able to sell it for same again.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

How long can you go without a bike ??? That is the question ....

Me i wouldn&#39;t bother for the sake of couple months, but up 2 you in the end ....

Maybe lucky to get ya $3000 k back, but then you go through transfer, insurance, and if you crash it ???
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
              X