• Hoons tearing up the track

Well, we're not ment too

Thats shits me no end.
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Well, there is some reasoning behind this.

Laws of physics says with a equal pressure, as the surface area on contact goes down, the biting force goes up , think of the clutch on a car , a ORGANIC PLATE has far less bite and can handle much less hp sent thru it than a PUCK PLATE with the same pressure plate assembly in KG force.

That also works with rubber. A car drifting will cause much less damage than a bike doing a burnout, BUT, you then apply common sence over physics here, and you say that no rollers slower than walking pace or you get yanked and booted out the gate ! . I can leave half waking paced slow slow rollers in first gear that barely makes smoke if i want and weave around the road , do 180's, 360's etc and no damage to the tarmac , again , low rpm.

Common sence sometimes prevails .... common sence has for YEARS been missing up at Wanneroo, in more things than just bikes.

Comment

Comment

After seeing the damage done to the road yesterday afternoon by some hoon on an R1 I can see their point... but after following a different hoon on a fireblade doing a rolling burnout down the street, up a driveway, through a carpark and then continuing on for another kilometer they should chill out a bit.
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

but after following a different hoon on a fireblade doing a rolling burnout down the street, up a driveway, through a carpark and then continuing on for another kilometer they should chill out a bit.
            [/b]
            LMFAO !!!!!! .... what a prick to do something like that .

Comment

Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Please some1 correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't the trucks racing at barb's cause a shit load more damadge than a bike or car doing rolling burnouts.

Just think of the force the tarmac is under when those things go around a corner at speed

Comment

Please some1 correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't the trucks racing at barb's cause a shit load more damadge than a bike or car doing rolling burnouts.[/b]
                  The answer is YES they do.

But truck racing is a neanderthal sport , kinda like v8 supercars (now thats a joke) , and Aussies love neanderthal motorsport. I dont get why .....

Comment

not everyone likes cars that sneeze every 2 seconds.
                    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

not everyone likes cars that sneeze every 2 seconds.
                      [/b]
                      Its not about if its turbo , N/A , 8 or 4 , your missing the picture. You have to know CAMS and know that they only support V8 racing, and everything else here is pretty much "support" . The only reason that road racers have Barbagallo is cause of the V8;s too , and CAMS interest. The sheds they make , the pit lane they extend , the pit setup .... its ALL for ONE thing only .

Its very sad.

Now see at the calibre of drivers we have in Aus , we should be pushing to have good GT racing series , factory Beemers , Skylines , Vettes and so on. But ..... CAMS dont care.

This si what shits me about this country and mo-sp.

Comment

so was the drifting good on Sat? did anyone go?

Comment

Its not about if its turbo , N/A , 8 or 4 , your missing the picture. You have to know CAMS and know that they only support V8 racing, and everything else here is pretty much "support" . The only reason that road racers have Barbagallo is cause of the V8;s too , and CAMS interest. The sheds they make , the pit lane they extend , the pit setup .... its ALL for ONE thing only .

Its very sad.

Now see at the calibre of drivers we have in Aus , we should be pushing to have good GT racing series , factory Beemers , Skylines , Vettes and so on. But ..... CAMS dont care.

This si what shits me about this country and mo-sp.
                          [/b]
                          True, they should start running the 4 + 2 series like they used to, both bikes and cars made for a great event. Would be good to see the "support" classes run with bikes..

Comment

You'll notice that the bike is on the pitlane entrance side of the curbing. Dunno the bikes i ride usally don't have to much hp to spare so spinning up is simply spiting precious needies out the rear when they should be really pushing my fat rear forward a little faster.
                            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Track Damage was only one of the excuses that stopped play at the track day.

The biggest one was that old chesnut ... insurance

Comment

Working...
                              X