RAGE FROM A CAGE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAGE FROM A CAGE

Well today while riding through Mandurah with my Uncle on the back of my bike I was cut of by some old dude in his ute, I beeped my horn and flashed my pass light to let him know that I was there and to say HEY don't run me over dick head. He then moved back to his lane and as I over took him he moved back in to my lane trying to hit me with his fist, I flipped him the bird and rode past only to come to a red light. The cage stopped behinde me yelling and screming, I thought what eva dude, ignored him UNTIL he pulls out a base ball bat threatining and yelling all the while my uncle is on the back pissing him self laughing at this old bloke having a fit, any way I put my stand down get of the bike so dose my uncle and suddenly the base ball bat goes away and dissapears so I get back on the bike and the light turns green I turn he keeps going end of CAGE.

The reason Im telling this story is because all I did was beep at this asshole so he didn't run me over and he has a fit, all he had to do was give a wave say opps I fucked up end of story.

Well today while riding through Mandurah with my Uncle on the back of my bike I was cut of by some old dude in his ute, I beeped my horn and flashed my pass light to let him know that I was there and to say HEY don't run me over dick head. He then moved back to his lane and as I over took him he moved back in to my lane trying to hit me with his fist, I flipped him the bird and rode past only to come to a red light. The cage stopped behinde me yelling and screming, I thought what eva dude, ignored him UNTIL he pulls out a base ball bat threatining and yelling all the wile my uncle is on the back pissing him self laughing at this old bloke having a fit, any way I put my stand down get of the bike so dose my uncle and suddenly the base ball bat goes away and dissapears so I get back on the bike and the light turns green I turn he keeps going end of CAGE.

The reason Im telling this story is because all I did was beep at this asshole so he didn't run me over and he has a fit, all he had to do was give a wave say opps I fucked up end of story.
    [/b]
    mental fuckwits everywhere, should have just broken his pelvis with his A frame or something and then rammed his colostamy bag in his mouth

Comment

What are you expecting form a civilization breed and raised by and from pommie criminals.... we aren't exactly fishing from an elite gene pool are we???
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

What are you expecting form a civilization breed and raised by and from pommie criminals.... we aren't exactly fishing from an elite gene pool are we???
        [/b]
        dont mention ze war!

lol at the story tho

Comment

.................................................. ....
          [/b]
          if he did that he'd be acknowledging he was - erm - WRONG

he's a BLOKE for pity's sake

NOW do you see why he couldnt DO that???
          yes, i DO serve the devil - but only in an advisory capacity ...

Comment

if you know his rego, report it to the cops and tell them he keeps a baseball bat in his car and threatened you with it.

He will get busted.
            My other Kawasaki is an Eclectus Parrot.

Comment

He will get busted.
              [/b]
              Bing!
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

if you know his rego, report it to the cops and tell them he keeps a baseball bat in his car and threatened you with it.

He will get busted.
                [/b]

I just figured he must be a timmid insucure type of person to carry a base ball bat and that his pitty little life is more of a burden to him than me. ALSO I was to busy pissing my self laughing at a old fuck with a baseball bat LOL

Comment

If you remember the details put it up on here Idiot Driver

If you click on 'Search for an idiot' then select WA it is quite interesting reading. You can even put your own rego number in to see if someone thinks you are an idiot

I have had a couple of incidents on the bike in the last 2 weeks I would have posted up on there but its a bit hard remembering rego numbers when riding.

Comment

If you remember the details put it up on here Idiot Driver
                    [/b]
                    lol Rick, thats a gold site!

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
                    your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)

Comment

Not good to hear, then again mandurah drivers arent the best
                      So far two taxis have tried to run me over and some random old bloke cut me off.
                      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Do you think the boys in blue would ever look up that idiot.com place and cross check problematic people???
                        Guess it's just hearsay though.... Was just thinking if the cops have internet people who check sites and forums for leads, evidence etc???

Comment

Only trouble with idiot.com is some of the idiots that post in there

Read one from a guy dobbing someone in for beeping the horn and flashing their lights at him to get out of the right hand lane, cos he was just tootling along below the limit, he believed it is his right to be there, he drives on the freeway everyday and stays in the right hand lane so that he doesn't have to change lanes or worry about people entering from the left. He should be able to be charged with failing to keep left by his own written admission
                          If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

"Whitford ave, Woodvale
                            first you pull along the left hand side at the lights turning right, then miss the lights but still manage to overtake on the left and cut us off whilst on your back wheel... all while having your rego sticker over the first half of your number plate.. Tempory australian or just a peanut... "

after reading a couple of pages, it seems that the bulk of our idiot drivers are idiots only cos they've got an obscured numberplate. i'm pretty sure noone in here would place their rego tag in a place that the number plate is obscured...

obviously, i'm not the only one who noticed the excessive number of number plate complaints...
                            "Dont you know that an obscured number plate is fatally dangerous - There is a car in the nthn suburbs of perth reporting obscured number plates yet can supply the number to this site - keep your eyes on the road mr Number plate "
                            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Fecking pricks that come close to killing you doing something stupid then have the gaul to beep or give you the finger or try to kill you again. If I had my way it'd be a decade in the Torture Pit being fisted by an angry leper while a repeating tape plays "think before you act and be polite, dick head" for those fucknuckles.
                              www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

Comment

Working...
                              X