Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PSB from an noob.

Hi all,

I was led to this site by a link from the ORTMC regarding a lanesplitting protest. I have had a chance to browse the topics and you all seem like a good bunch. I'm 30 years old and I ride my '99 VFR800 every day through heavy traffic and on the weekends I don't mind a blast out in the country.

I am overjoyed to find this site and and its great to see discussions of every day occurrences (like the wanker in the brown magna that nearly cleaned me up on the freeway this morning). All this cage rage - just jealousy on their part.

Keep it up!

Welcome aboard Duggy, I to do the traffic shuffle every day, keeps you on your toes.

See you at the lane spliting rally
    If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

nice V4
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

G'day!
        sigpic

Comment

oH god, not another Duggy/Dugy?????im so confused!!!!!!! anyhoot welcome, stay safe.we have our first Bikini wash this saturday for raising funds for our MAD campaign, come on down n say hi!!

cheers
          fastgir1
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

G'day!
            [/b]
            Whoa - sorry Dugy, kinda cramped in here innit Any way I can change my login name so it's not so similar?

Comment

welcome duggy.....im so glad i dont have to commute on my bike...scary scary stuff....keep an eye on يn the loop'for weekend rides........

Comment

Whoa - sorry Dugy, kinda cramped in here innit Any way I can change my login name so it's not so similar?
                [/b]
                She'll be right mate.

Unless you're an opinionated, cheeky pr*ck like me I doubt anyone will confuse us.
                sigpic

Comment

She'll be right mate.

Unless you're an opinionated, cheeky pr*ck like me I doubt anyone will confuse us.
                  [/b]
                  duggy! you dont drive a tractor do you?

anway! welcome aboard..
                  "life's pretty straight without TWISTIES"

Comment

Welcome
                    <span style='font-family:Impact'>"HELL YEAH IT&#39;S A TWIN, AND AN EVIL ONE AT THAT"</span>

Comment

Welcome Duggy, good to have u on the board.

If you want to change your login name, might not be a bad idea to stop confusion, Private Message me with your proposed name and I can take care of it.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Howdy ho Duggy, Id change my Nic just because you really don&#39;t wanna be confused with DUGY he suks really and i hear he&#39;s gay ... teehee ...

Have fun ....
                        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Welcome Doug!

Comment

By request, Duggy has changed his name to Wolfman.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Welcome Duggy/Wolfman!

(we didnt have a wolfman already?

Comment

Working...
                              X