Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen - Blue 2001 Kawasaki ZZR600 - pics inside

REGO: HOU5E

Totally gutted that it happened, finally found a couple of decent pics of the bike to post here. I put a hard topbox on it after some sod cut open the soft bag to see what was inside, and there's also a sticker (shown at the bottom of that album) in a pretty prominent position on the LHS fairing.

It was stolen from a house I was staying at in Ballajura, probably sometime on the evening of the 15th but could've been any time up until about 11 on the 16th really.

If you see or hear anything, I'd really appreciate you contacting me on 0410 485 021 or [email protected]

Cheers, hope it never happens to any of you!

Troy

UPDATE

Click image for larger version

Name:	K9ZCp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	4895102

I've been talking to the police this morning and it looks like they've recovered the bike! Unfortunately it looks like the top box and gear that was inside is gone at this point, and I'm a little concerned about some sort of metal pipe that they apparently attached to the fairing (No details about that yet, they're confused too apparently, it's just weird).

They're holding it for forensic investigation and I should be able to get it back around the end of this week. The Constable I spoke to advised that besides damage to the ignition and the licence plate (which they vandalised when altering it) the bike seems to be in good condition, fingers crossed!

Thanks again to everyone who offered me alternative transport, posted about the bike, asked friends to watch out for it etc, I really appreciate it!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by house.au; 19-06-2012, 11:04 AM.

that sucks mate.. hoping for a positive outcome.
    btw is that Wrongtown as in the band?

Comment

Yeah I'm not holding out a whole lot, but stranger things have happened! Really hoping it turns up, I have no desire to go through shopping for a new one

As for the band: yes, yes it is. Pretty sure we're not exactly a Big Name around Perth, how do you know us?

Comment

This bike looks identical to my zzr250, same colour too, so I notice these things more than any other bike. Ill keep an eye out in Greenwood -> Joondy area

Good luck, hope you find it.

Insurance?
        Cam
        Greenwood.
        Black 07 Kwak ZX6r
        Two bros pipes, power commander, double bubble, oggys, f/e. 110hp
        1984 SA63 Celica. w/ 1JZ-GTE

Comment

Thanks mate, I hope you get lucky!

Yeah, I wouldn't be without insurance, so it's not like I'll be forever without transport but I'm not looking forward to going shopping again, my little ZZR was doing well by me!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	K9ZCp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	4895102

I've been talking to the police this morning and it looks like they've recovered the bike! Unfortunately it looks like the top box and gear that was inside is gone at this point, and I'm a little concerned about some sort of metal pipe that they apparently attached to the fairing (No details about that yet, they're confused too apparently, it's just weird).

They're holding it for forensic investigation and I should be able to get it back around the end of this week. The Constable I spoke to advised that besides damage to the ignition and the licence plate (which they vandalised when altering it) the bike seems to be in good condition, fingers crossed!

Thanks again to everyone who offered me alternative transport, posted about the bike, asked friends to watch out for it etc, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Good to hear you got the bike back. Any pics of this metal pipe they attached to the fairing??

Comment

Working...
              X