Saddam Hussein has been caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddam Hussein has been caught

Breaking news - Saddam has been caught, I'm watching it now on TV, video footage of him being caught in Iraq.

Turn your TV's on guys

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Outstanding.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

their gonna kill the bastard... dumbass muthers will make martyr of him yet
        "shit.. im dead... f*ckn tightening hairpins"

Comment

I don't think his death will make him a martyr, might bring a cpl random terriorist acts, but when you chop the head off a monster the body usually dies.. His people won't feel so secure anymore.

Wonder if the actually had intelligence find him or someone wanted the reward??

He was in a bunker not far from his birthplace right?

Damn, i guess he forgot his suicide pill!
          Will you insure me?!

Comment

yeah ..

apparently he was found in a small bunker under a house 15 kms outside of his home town.

i reackon he should be put on trial for crimes against humanity in the same court that did all the nazi genocide trials... that way atleast it is not just the US metting out "justice" as they see it ..it would then be a world issue .
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

He was found with US$750,000 cash (it was a cold Mil but no doubt Delta took a split for themselves hehe ), one pistol and two rifles.

If he wanted to go, he would have had his fair chance of sticking the pistola to his temple.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

i say shoot him or somethin but they still gotta find osama bin hidin....

Where he get too ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
                Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

He's been setting up franchises.

Comment

Ooo Where can i get me one of those. I can put it wid my other action figurines from the criminals against humanity set.

I hope that he gets what he deserves, and i also agree wid hewie.
                    If girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice, Then why do they taste like TUNA!!!!!

Comment

Plenty of guys here wear Bin Laden t-shirts here and other shit.. always gets a laugh. Have seen "Twin Towers attack" and similiar VCDs for sale too.

Comment

I dont spose if I said I have a brick from Osama Bin Ladens House you would believe me?

Comment

I dont spose if I said I have a brick from Osama Bin Ladens House you would believe me?
                          hmmm, well yes, only cause I heard the story behind it from the person who got it for ya, then I got to see it first hand.

Very lucky man Deej!!!

Comment

wtf?

Comment

wtf?
                              yup! I seen it to!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X