Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen

Me cbr got ripped off last night ... Dirty act !!! It's a Crb 600 , 99 .
    Got taken From canningvale . It's the yellow an greeny colour with a black rear end,
    It's got skull screws on the plates an on gum tree as stolen,
    Need help guys an girls anyone see it please get a hold of the cops in canningvale an give em the heads up.
    Also LED turn signals cbr grips an polished bits all over it . Tinted front screen the ultra light model.
    I'm bloody spewing .....
    So if any one has seen a bike on the back of a ute or trailer last night give us the heads up .
    Also they took me young boys pushy .
    His more upset about not going out on the cbr anymore tho so if you seem or know anything about anything help us out cheers .
    Rubber side down an safe ridding
    Gus

sorry to hear, but they don't usually come back in very good condition if they do, I suggest checking out the For Sale section and start looking for you replacement for when the Insurance cheque comes in

Comment

Stolen

Seriously that sux, good luck getting your ride back in one piece!

Comment

sorry to hear it bud, hope you either get it back un molested, or never see it again and get looked after by mr insurance!

Craig

Comment

what section of Canningvale? i'm just a bit paranoid after finding my garage door lifted up a couple weeks back.
          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Sorry for the lossof both bikes, hope the judge gives them a hard time. Put pressure on the MP to address this

Comment

Man eyes out hey , I'm just up across the lights from the lakers .
              Iv been on to all thos around me an everyone's out with big sticks looking for the next thief .

Comment

Working...
              X