Late night trading at Causeway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night trading at Causeway?

Causeway Honda have asked us to put up a Poll to get opinions on either a Wednesday or Thursday night trading for the shop.

We all know how hard it is sometimes to get in to a retail outlet during working hours and Saturday morning can also be difficult at times.

Have a vote people and voice your opinions a little so that Causeway can make an educated decision on the matter.

Please don’t vote “YES” if you are just putting that there for the hell of it. Vote “YES” only if you actually would take advantage of late night closing to either buy your accessories, get your bike in for service for the next day or perhaps shop around for a new Honda.
    Yup, I would use it and Wednesday nights would be good.
    0.00%
    Yup, I would use it and Thrusday nights would be good.
    100.00%
    I may use it. Not sure.
    0.00%
    No way I'd use it. Dont waste yer time & Money.
    0.00%
    I would use it however if I really wanted something I would find time on a week day or a Saturday morning. I would just be giving them the same business over more hours.
    0.00%

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Being in the job I'm in (for the next 6 months anyway) the best thing would be late night trading, either Wed or Thurs nights would be great cause it's bullshit trying to get time off to come up.

You got my support Chook!

Comment

Oh, I can't vote, but YES I'm in support of late nights........where's my vote button?? :?

Comment

Instead of making it 3.5 hours on one nite ... would u guys consider just closing later all week say 1830 instead of 1730 (esp in summer time) .. i always find i dont want to go out late to go shopping but that extra hour would mean i could stop in on the way home from work etc.

Just a thought
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Where's the vote button?? :?

Sounds good to me tho - I can never seem to be able to get to bike shops... :x
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

This is BULLSHIT!
            Democratic society my ass... this is a dictatorship! hahah
            You could have atleast had the 100% on the late night wednesday
            Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

hmmm

methinks this poll need to be moves to another area, then we can vote.

but i agree with the the dictator

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

I like Saturday as being "got to the bike-shop day" if ever I have call to go to a bike shop.

Im not sure if I'd go in the evening...
                Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

F... sorry ! Didnt think about the vote privilages on the shop forum thing.

Try now.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I work nites so got all day to go get stuff done.... im not gonna vote but i think its a good idea for people who cant make it during the day ...
                    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

i know that Five Star Yamaha all ready run late night wednesdays that's really handy especially cos i jus live down the road from them
                      Spike

Comment

well I'd use it.

Mack 1 Kawasaki do late night on Wednesday too, and I've used that in the past..

Who wants to waste a beautiful saturday morning waiting to get served when there's good riding to be had.

Comment

I like the idea of wednesdays, however would it just be counter staff on or would the mechanics be there aswell? For example, I work 5 days, 9 till 5 basically and dont wake up till midday saturday, and I need a new brake lever for my bike but my allen keys are fucked, so I'd need someone to put the lever on. If I came in on a wednesday night if it was open would there be someone to fix me up?

I've voted wednesday anyhow, I think it's a good idea.. I mean I dont shop there every week, even every other week, but when I need to, wednesday nights would be great
                          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Wednesday would be good, so it doesn't clash with main shopping!
                            Yeah *looks up* would there be mechs there also?

Comment

There are a number of shops already open late on a wednesday night, Prestige Honda - 5 Star Yamaha - Mach 1 Kawasaki.

I would think maybe Thursday night :idea: You would then be the only one open! Take the wife shopping, give her the flick while you look at bikes!!

My 2 cents. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X