All I want for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want for Christmas

Check out these pics of the new CBR1000 from the Italian Motociclismo magazine

Please Santa I want one now!!! :cry:

More Pics here
    http://www.motociclismo.it/edisport/moto/n...DB?OpenDocument
    Honda CBR1000RR
    0%
    Yamaha YZF R1
    0%
    Kawasaki ZX-10R
    0%
    Suzuki GSX-R1000
    0%
    They all look crap...I'm sticking with me Harley!
    0%

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

mmmm

Yep, I'll take one of them. Hope they are better than the 954 though. Didn't like them at all, just not right for me. Keep savin.....

Comment

stuff that i just wants some points back
      Is Dead

Comment

don't really like the new cbr.. from those front on shots it looks.. fat. sorta like humpty dumpty..

and you know what they say about humpty dumpty

Comment

Nah its good hey i sat on the one in causeway honda feels good cant wait too test ride one......
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Fuck the bike........... where do I get one of those LIDS ... it looks wickud.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

after seeing the R1 and the CBR1000 at big on bikes, the R1 had it all over the honda in looks, i dont know if yamaha just modeled theirs better or what but defenetly looked the shit!
              anyone off hand know what the specs comparo are on the two :?:
              i would still like to test ride both bikes, actualy.....even the kwaka with 180 ponnies and a power to weight ratio similar to a sparrow
              180HP quoted from AMCN dec edition mi thinks?

Comment

how close is that scrapage in the first pic? fairing touching or what? :shock: :shock: :shock:
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

I hate how only one light works. It's such a waste of space, I mean noone gets to see your bike with both headlights on cause if there's anyone in front of you you switch it back to lowbeam right?

Weird! Maybe it had to grow on you or something.. I think the duke (996 was it?) was the only one that could pull it off

Deej, indeed!
                  mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

id have to agree with gonz1 and oblivion, but i think they picked the wrong colour scheme to show off the new CBR at b.o.b because first impressions stick and it looked shit house :cry:
                    I am Dyslexia of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated.

Comment

Mat, the Ducati!?? Think it was a 999R Fila...

but damn man, i fell in love with the new Aprilia RSV-R!!!

Looks so much better than the old one!! the front lookin a bit along the SP1 & 2 lines... and the tail lights all fully a part of the tail....
                      beats the hell out of the previous models wierd frog eye tail lights

Of all teh bikes there, if given any 1 that i chose, i'd be off home with the 2004 RSV-R (The factor model if that was there!!)

and yes... there is a poster of it in my room

Comment

hey gonzo, for the price of an RSV you could buy the R1 and a track bike
                        but i hear ya.....RSV,mmmmmmmmmmvery nice
                        when i win loto ill be buying one for sure along with my new CBR600RR

Comment

Yeah the colour sucks on the blade but they got red black and a straight black one 2 soo they should be better.....
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
                          X