Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen 2004 KLX250 Roughly 20,000 Kms on odo

Stolen about A month ago so im not holding my breath to getting it back
    **Stolen - $500 Reward! ($550 if you can get a photo of the guy who nicked it getting whats coming to him)** - Lime green 2006 Klx250 Registered Road trail -, Stolen from my place In Maylands. Has been reported being seen in Morley and also in the Thornlie and Belmont area, Person that stole it has been described as looking around 15 years old, Male and riding around without a helmet and wearing a grey hoodie. The bike is recognizable as The paint is quite faded and has around 19,000 Kms on odometer (I cant remember exact number) - it also has barkbuster handlebars, and i have painted the chain protector Green (it is a slightly off color from rest of bike), also the back tyre was bald - other than that it is stock. Other people that have seen it have said the plates have now been removed and the Save wedge stickers that were on the side have been ripped off. Also bits of the white plastic shockie protectors were left in my driveway so i assume they were broken when they were lifting it over cars to get it out. Please help - I am a student and this was my daily commuter from maylands to TAFE In freo, absolutely shattered - the worst thing about this is no insurance and now having no economical way to get to Tafe. =(

Rego number 1Df431
    Vin Number: JKALXMH127DA16696

Cheers Guys.

Only just joined up to PSB after a mate told me I might have some luck on here.

Contact Rory on 0450958308 If you have any information!

Working...
X