Thanks Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Forum!

Rang 5 places to get some new tyres on Friday last on the list was Causeway Honda as a lot of you guys recomend. Spoke to Chookie on the Phone at 11.45am and was riding away with the new Battlax's at 1.35pm. Thanks Chookie and Causeway for the promp service and the discount for mentioning this Forum. It was the first time i had dealt with them and would recomend em to anyone.

012s or 01s ?

hmmmm battlax gooooooood .. bridgestone gooooooood ....
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

BT 020's Needed the harder rubber,(hmmmm thats what my wife said when i first met her) I use my bike to commute (weather permiting) wish I had the funds to put some real sticky rubber on. Might take my riding to the next level (which is one up from ordinary)
      Had dunlop 204's (OEM spec 13970KM) the bridgies seem to inspire more leaning, harder stopping and more acceleration. AWESOME

Comment

I just had a dunlop d208 put on mine see how that goes.... else ill go back to bridgestone...... 8)
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Certification

Wrex thanks for the plug.

Deej can you please certify this man! Unknowlingly Wrex books the bike for the tyres, turns out when he shows his face, we recognise each other from school and worked on a 'Milk Run' together!

Glad to hear your enjoying the Bridgestones.

Comment

Dun

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Thanks for the Certification MadMax/Deej next step to catch up for a ride and for yooos to show me ya stuff. 8)

Comment

Working...
              X