Road Rage in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rage in NYC

"A black Range Rover ran over a group of bikers in New York City during an annual street ride. After running over multiple people at the :50 second mark, he takes off only to run over another person at the 5:00 minute mark. Apparently 1 rider was killed. (please drop me a line if you have any further info)."

Who do you guys think is in the wrong here???

Keep in mind they pass thousands of other cars too.
    How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Whats the go at the start? Looks as though they're already eyeing him off or something. Would have loved for the footage to continue lol
    It may be illegal, but that doesn't make it wrong

Comment

Faarrk in al..... Gotta find out what happened to the idiot in the Range Rover.

Comment

Love to see 5 minutes prior and 5 after the video. Pretty messed up. Must be more to it though.

Comment

I bet the 100 lovely bikers just pulled him over to point out he had a broken tail light or something, right?

honestly, the amount of times this happens.

you are on a bike. they are in a car.

2000kg>200kg

its not rocket science, you're not an effective roadblock.

clearly they weren't happy with him for one reason or another, and he chose flight, over fight.

smart move would have been to find a cop shop, asap. (or use the fact that he will very likely have a better fuel range and stick to the hwy)
          The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
            I bet the 100 lovely bikers just pulled him over to point out he had a broken tail light or something, right?

honestly, the amount of times this happens.

you are on a bike. they are in a car.

2000kg>200kg

its not rocket science, you're not an effective roadblock.

clearly they weren't happy with him for one reason or another, and he chose flight, over fight.

smart move would have been to find a cop shop, asap. (or use the fact that he will very likely have a better fuel range and stick to the hwy)
            0:22 - He rear ended the bike.

TBH, I highly doubt they would have done anything to start with. No one is that stupid. Perhaps just swap insurance info and yell at him a little. Obviously once he decided to run them over things changed.

But yeah, silly move to try to block him.

Comment

[MENTION=14762]96[/MENTION] the majority of road users typically don't use their 4WD's as motorbike consuming monster trucks...

I think after that first shit happened, they should of followed like they did until built up traffic then pwnd his ass..

Would love to see the ending to this???
              Originally posted by Rich...
              You got me in trouble...

Comment

Bloody idgit that put himself in front of the car towards the end of the vid - most sane people wouldn't mow down a motorcyclist... this person just mowed down a handful minutes earlier.
                Last edited by Kristy; 30-09-2013, 09:47 PM. Reason: cos don't know full story and intimidation probably played a part (but still no excuse for running over bikes after the initial impact)

Comment

Originally posted by Kia View Post
                  0:22 - He rear ended the bike.
                  you're kidding, right?

[MENTION=32198]Sookie[/MENTION], most cars don't crash into you either, but I still make sure that I reduce the risk of it happening as best I can.

the way they follow the car was thick too.

reckon you can react to a swift jerk of the wheel when you are under 2M from the car?

again, simple rule of tonnage. stay the hell away from pissed of things that are bigger than you.
                  The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

you're kidding, right?.
                    No...He clearly hit the guy in front. Well it's more around 0:26

Comment

you're kidding, right?

<b><a href="http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/member.php?u=32198" target="_blank">Sookie</a></b>, most cars don't crash into you either, but I still make sure that I reduce the risk of it happening as best I can.

the way they follow the car was thick too.

reckon you can react to a swift jerk of the wheel when you are under 2M from the car?

again, simple rule of tonnage. stay the hell away from pissed of things that are bigger than you.
                      True...

Sorta like this video....

I know I won't be dicin' with death if shit got like this...why the fuck would you O_o...

I've had a few FUCK YOU moments on the bike..mostly with tradies cutting you off on the fwy or something in peak hour...

Best thing I ever do is just ride on....and reflect a few 100m's on about how fucked that guy is/was and how he is still stuck in traffic/whatever pissed him off
                      Originally posted by Rich...
                      You got me in trouble...

Comment

Anyone else's heart start racing as they are after him?
                        I think i would have done the same thing, in fact i know i would.
                        I had a douche skyline hit me from the back because he misjudged his overtaking and if he had of stopped i would of well exchanged details politely.

But like said we don't know the full details prior to set him off but nudge a bike and your going to have a bad day.
                        I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

Now that is one messed up video, I would assume they were thrashed within an inch of their life for that kind of behaviour, there must be at least 10 gopro accounts of the car running over the bikes.

Most cars are smart enough not to mess with bikes when we have the numbers, Fuck I hope this dick gets what's coming to him/her.
                          Originally posted by boeman
                          Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
                          Originally posted by Chuck Steak
                          Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Sort of reminds me of the time I used a length of four by two Jarrah to dispose of a wasps nest...

Comment

The land of the free..... not one of them had a gun.. WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X