Finally a vtwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a vtwin

After searching high a low from vtr to 998 I finally have one a yellow tlr sounds a beast it's not a1 but hey I'll enjoy trying to bring it back to full glory , thanks to all with help to find the right bike hopefully I've chosen well.cant wait to clean it and then have a blast tommorow on it

Originally posted by marshuk View Post
    After searching high a low from vtr to 998 I finally have one a yellow tlr sounds a beast it's not a1 but hey I'll enjoy trying to bring it back to full glory , thanks to all with help to find the right bike hopefully I've chosen well.cant wait to clean it and then have a blast tommorow on it
    Congrats on the purchase, my arm could be also twisted to get out for a ride tomorrow after lunch though

Comment

Pics or it didnt happen

Comment

Should have bought the Jeep, er I mean Ducati...

Sorry couldn't help it old joke is old.

Good luck with the tlr, handling is not ducati like but the motor has the right sound.

Oh and as mentioned, pics or it didnt happen!

Comment

Congrats...and if you and HRC51 got out, I'll come too

Comment

I was looking at this on gumtree a while ago wondering what it was like. It sounds like you got a good deal (from your other thread), hopefully it all turns out well and the engine has been looked after. Now it is yours - what info did you get from the guys mechanic?

Comment

Awesome bike.... Enjoy!!!

picsorban!

Comment

Should have bought Flamedance's Veloce

Nice bike though, used to love the flames Rocks shot out everywhere
                Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Okay how do I put photos up please thanks

Comment

Make an account on a site like Photobucket.com and upload/link them from there.
                    PSB doesn't hose pics anymore.
                    Originally posted by Desmo
                    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Upload to imgur or the like and copy the img link. Its that easy!

Comment

Will give it a bash, bike has a fuel leak from tank looks like savage Suzuki plugged up but still leaking boohoo, oh well expected to spend some cash, what fronts suit this bike pls , also would you replace a tank or get it welded properly

Comment

Pics courtesy of [MENTION=12541]marshuk[/MENTION]. Thought I would help him out getting them up.

Comment

Check the tank for rust, you might need to line it with some POR15 or something.
                            Originally posted by Desmo
                            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Looks like they sealed it but it's leaking from the tank , checked the two hoses and it's from the tank Suzuki said no worth plugging again,so either I suppose weld or second hand and spray it..?

Comment

Working...
                              X