Hayabusa vs ZX14 - For sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayabusa vs ZX14 - For sales

Noticing that on the whole there are many more ZX14s for sale than Busas in any given month.

Looking for correlations, I would like to say that its because people dislike the savage power delivery of the ZXs?

But stretching further can it be said that Busa owners are more satisfied with their bikes than ZX owners are?

Gip.
    Last edited by Gippo; 03-10-2013, 01:39 PM.
    Its all good on Ducati's

Or have more people bought the ZX-14 instead of the 'busa in the first place?

Comment

or more people it depends on the colour.

Comment

more busas are written off because suzuki riders

Comment

It might be trending that way this month but next month it may be the reverse, so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Both are good bikes. A new model zx14 was released last year.
          It may be owners just wanting to upgrade to the latest tech....abs, traction control etc

or not.

Comment

Why is the sky blue?
            Where does the love go?

Maybe the ZX14's take longer to sell, so it looks like more are for sale when they have really been up for over 3 months.
            Originally posted by Desmo
            Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

When I was shopping for a Busa or a ZX14 I noticed the same thing. I was tracking for sale ads over a few months.

I originally wanted a Busa but I couldn't ignore the value for money on a ZX14.

Both bikes are very similar in performance and features (pre the new ZX14R).

The new ZX14R shits all over the Busa in features. The release of the new model has probably somewhat de-valued the older ZX14's.

Also I would guess that many more ZX14's were sold than Busa's since the ZX14 was released in 2006, but don't have any facts on that.

Comment

The Hayabusa was released in 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeRider View Post
                  The Hayabusa was released in 1999.

Comment

Maybe coz the eyesight of the people who bought 14s got better and they realised how much better the Busa looks?
                    I'm ignoring the seemingly better value of the 14 just because I really like the Busa

Comment

Originally posted by tim the pool man View Post
                      Maybe coz the eyesight of the people who bought 14s got better and they realised how much better the Busa looks?
                      I'm ignoring the seemingly better value of the 14 just because I really like the Busa
                      They are both Fugly but they sure haul ass

Comment

Originally posted by tim the pool man View Post
                        I don't think better eyesight will cause anyone to buy a Busa...

Comment

Originally posted by Prefectionist View Post
                          I don't think better eyesight will cause anyone to buy a Busa...
                          Except me

<3 Busa
                          Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Comment

You seek enlightenment [MENTION=27121]Gippo[/MENTION]?
                            First you must understand the nature of the answer.
                            hmmm...
                            Ride both and feel the difference.
                            Only then will you understand.
                            Bring some sort of measurement device suitable for measuring boners.
                            Originally posted by Commander Keen
                            "IF YOU DONT LOVE ROSSI YOU'RE A TERRORIST!!!!1!!1!one"

Comment

I rode both and now I own one of them. Oh yeah the power. Don't talk about it just get one, they are both fabulous machines and very different beasts that do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X