Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard Ducati 848 Pipes To Borrow Please, Pit Inspection

Hey Peeps,

The missis got stickered on her 848 the other week and after an inspection today it read 110db on the test with the termi's.

Only need to borrow a set for a few days, will flick you some bevvys of your choice.

Cheers guys
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

If you can't find any, look at getting silencers made up before forking out for a stock set.. Did the trick with my rex when I got yellowed..

Comment

long shot but mayb contact frasers or one of the other ducati joints they may have a set.
      B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

[MENTION=30616]Groz[/MENTION] maybe u could ask if they have a set laying around?
        Originally posted by Rich...
        You got me in trouble...

Comment

just shove a big handful of all the spare cash u have in the pipe before inspection will either quieten bike or bribe inspector
          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mike View Post
            just shove a big handful of all the spare cash u have in the pipe before inspection will either quieten bike or bribe inspector
            I has no spare kesh, I did think about rolling up a shit load of chicken wire and sliding it in before the slip on's.

Comment

half a coke can pack it full of steel wool with a small hole in the concave end. Jam it in the pipe before the muffler instant silencer.

ps: may or may not of just made that up but give it a try anyway
              B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

I've got then mate if u need to borrow them let me know 0434359402
                RIP
                RYAD
                RIP
                🌹

Comment

^^^ This bloke !

Legend mate thanks

Comment

Ive got a pair for my evo if you want to try them I cant think why they shouldn't fit.
                    I also have the silences for my termies if you want to try with them first.

However Im away till the thursday the 10th if you can wait that long.
                    PM me if you want them. I dot live too far from frazers if that helps

Edit Too slow good to see PSB vs the popo
                    sigpic

Comment

I always thought a fake db level sticker made up and stuck over the existing one that state 111 db at 6250 rpm or something, bit like AS stickers for helmets. Someone could knock 'em up.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                        I always thought a fake db level sticker made up and stuck over the existing one that state 111 db at 6250 rpm or something, bit like AS stickers for helmets. Someone could knock 'em up.
                        doesnt matter what the bike says 106 is the limit, my ZX6 smashed that outta the ball park at [email protected]/4 throttle, but the inspector was cool and said we'll redo the test at 4000rpm instead of 10,000. came in a 105 then.
                        B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Where is the original exhaust for the bike in question?
                          Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
                            Hey Peeps,

The missis got stickered on her 848 the other week and after an inspection today it read 110db on the test with the termi's.

Only need to borrow a set for a few days, will flick you some bevvys of your choice.

Cheers guys
                            Have a set on newies in the box you can borrow as well - pick up Ascot Waters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
                              [MENTION=30616]Groz[/MENTION] maybe u could ask if they have a set laying around?
                              All the old stock pipes, that customers no longer wont. Get thrown out apparently, so I could ask the question. It'll prob be more of a case of buy them, as it's a business and they'd want monies.

- - - Updated - - -

Having read the OP. A Carton of Carona's are something for a couple days of borrowing might do the trick.
                              Work to ride, and ride to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X