Bike storage long term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike storage long term

If I were to store a couple of bikes long term say for over a year, would anyone in Perth take this on? Also any good web pages worth a look at, to see what steps I would need to take to prep bikes for a long term storage?

Are you wanting to do this cheaply? Hamers car parking near the airport have had bikes and cars of mine and friends for a month or two at a time and may negotiate a long term rate, I'd rate them more highly than any storage locker type option.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

I rent some space in someone's shed in Bedford. He rents it out in sections, and I'm currently using two sections at $25 a week each. I'm going to have a go at condensing my stuff into one section.
      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

25 x 52 = $1,300.00 hmmmmm I have some patio space ya can use!!
        faster ya go closer to nirvana

Comment

Maybe someone could baby sit them, parents, friends? Or look at hiring a storage shed in a secure complex might be the cheapest option...

Comment

Storage shed companies can be funny about bikes because of the fuel storage side of it, but if they store cars they should be logical about it.
            Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
            X