This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filtering laws

INNER-city traffic congestion would be instantly eased if motorcycle and scooter riders are legally allowed to lane split, a national safety and road use campaign claims.

Campaign calls for motorbike and scooter riders to be allowed to lane split in stalled traffic lanes | News.com.au

Originally posted by Elliot View Post
    a national safety and road use campaign claims.
    They shouldn't have wasted their time or resources...
    99% of people on here (or probably 80% of people that have ever ridden a bike) could have told them that!

Comment

Hi guys i noe this might have ben aksed before but what's the best insurance for a lambs bike (i'm tall)?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
        Hi guys i noe this might have ben aksed before but what's the best insurance for a lambs bike (i'm tall)?
        Did you feel a bit sheepish asking that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
          Did you feel a bit sheepish asking that?
          a little baaa'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post

Call Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Manyak View Post
              Call Rams.
              Ewe rang?

Comment

Dags....

Comment

I wonder how many puns this thread will get before it gets the chop.

Comment

More than the rack thread I'm sure
                    __________________________________________________ ____________
                    "No, no. Not Sawyer like the valley. Sour like sweet and sour, only European"

Comment

I got mine earlier this year... They fleeced me for all I had...

Comment

These puns are just sheep thrills.

It’s attitudes like that which make threads rambunctious. A calambity.

It might take shear determination, but we have consider the bleating hearts.

At least sheep don’t have machine guns. That would be b-aa-aa-aa-d.

All’s wool that ends wool.

To be contin-ewed...
                        Last edited by Phildo; 10-10-2013, 04:08 PM.
                        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                          These puns are just sheep thrills.

It’s attitudes like that which make threads rambunctious. A calambity.

It might take shear determination, but we have consider the bleating hearts.

At least sheep don’t have machine guns. That would be b-aa-aa-aa-d.

All’s wool that ends wool.

To be contin-ewed...
                          Cool Yarn Bro

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK IS THlS SHIT ABOUT?
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                            X