Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone lend me a fender & licence plate light for an '03 954 Blade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone lend me a fender & licence plate light for an '03 954 Blade?

To get over the pits. Beers/gratitude await. Cheers
    Originally posted by lee
    motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

I have a licence plate light off a 954 but no fender. Its yours if you want it. Cheers Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Crackers View Post
      To get over the pits. Beers/gratitude await. Cheers
      I could help you out there.

Nollamara if that's any good?

Comment

Cheers guys I'm in East Freo maybe I could arrange a pick up over the weekend as my booking is on Monday?
        Originally posted by lee
        motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

Cheers guys I'm in East Freo maybe I could arrange a pick up over the weekend as my booking is on Monday?
          Let me know if you deffo want it, as I will have to dig it out of wherever I put it.

Comment

Yes mate very keen to borrow it - how are you fixed over the weekend?
            Originally posted by lee

Comment

Yes mate very keen to borrow it - how are you fixed over the weekend?
              Tomorrow after 7 suits me.

Comment

PM sent
                Originally posted by lee

Comment

Bump as I couldn't get to MCPs place in time so am still looking!
                  Originally posted by lee

Comment

Working...
                  X