No 2013 model Yamaha xt660z Tenere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 2013 model Yamaha xt660z Tenere

Are there any Yamaha dealers in Perth that sticks 2013 model xt 660z Tenere's in Perth?

The two I know here said they only have the 2012 models!

I was even hoping maybe 2014 models could be available!

I was at Culleys in Balcatta last week and they had a couple of new one's.. not sure what yr though?

Comment

The 2012 ones at the Dealers I looked were all new too, just that the stocks they have are not 2013 stamped

Comment

What is the difference between the year models?

Comment

There are no differences between 12 and 13 models at all. I'm sure none with 14 either, maybe just the colours.
          However, the resale value down the track would alter!

Comment

How does resale change if the bikes are identical. would it not come down to kms and general condition of the bike?
            eg I am looking at R6s from 08 onwards and the prices are all very similar.

Comment

Originally posted by hasanito View Post
              There are no differences between 12 and 13 models at all. I'm sure none with 14 either, maybe just the colours.
              However, the resale value down the track would alter!
              Originally posted by SomeBloke View Post
              How does resale change if the bikes are identical. would it not come down to kms and general condition of the bike?
              The later the year on the compliance plate, the better the chances of re-selling later on.

That's the way that the market works - age is one of the determining factors in what the vehicle is worth.
              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

One of the Yamaha Dealers in Melbourne seem to think Yamaha will skip the 2013 models and by March-April will market 14 models. However, I don't think any of the dealers will reduce the prices on these 2012 stocks at all!!

...sucks!!

Comment

Working...
                X