Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorbike trailer needed for hire 19th Oct Trakdayz

Hey guys,

My brother and I are doing group 2 trackday on the 19th next week (Saturday) and are a bit over riding to and from the track and haven't found a trailer yet so we will be grateful if anyone out there would be keen to hire there motorbike trailer to us for the day and of course we will fix you up with a carton or cash.

We live in Kalamunda but we'll be fine to pick up and drop off the trailer north or south of the river.

Cheers,
    Brent
    "Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track"

Coupe of wheel chocks a heap of tie downs and a ramp will turn any 8by5 hire trailer into a bike trailer.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

I used one of these bike trailers last track day, and it did the job fine.

Move Yourself Trailer Hire | Home | Across Australia Trailer & Ute Rentals

They show two bike trailers available for hire within 20km of Kalamunda - Use the quote tool to find them
      "Who the hell steals a Ninja 250?"
      "People who enjoy the rush of theft but dislike the rush of speed..."

Comment

Thanks for the info ms_enj!
        "Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship... Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track"

Comment

Working...
        X