Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Bike!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My New Bike!

    Well, I've finally gone and done it and picked up a 2005 Blackbird for myself and went for my first spin at the weekend. I tried one or two other bikes before hand but when I rode this I knew that was it! Was laughing all the way to work this morning filtering though the traffic and not having to be stuck sitting in it in my cage. Delighted!

    Sambo




  • #2
    Great bike, well done.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

    Comment


    • #3
      Looks like one hell of a bike mate, how much did it set you back if I may ask?
      Originally posted by boeman
      Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

      I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
      Originally posted by Chuck Steak
      Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Looking good! Well done.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Samboleary View Post
          Well, I've finally gone and done it and picked up a 2005 Blackbird for myself and went for my first spin at the weekend. I tried one or two other bikes before hand but when I rode this I knew that was it! Was laughing all the way to work this morning filtering though the traffic and not having to be stuck sitting in it in my cage. Delighted!

          Sambo




          Beautiful bike mahalo nui loa for sharing. Aloha

          Comment


          • #6
            Very nice! Good work!

            Comment


            • #7
              Verah narce...is that the 'Bird that I saw at Mack 1 in Wangara recently? Cool bike mate, happy filtering
              I'm looking for a beautiful woman with a sick mind.

              Comment


              • #8
                Lovely looking Bird there mate How many km's on the clock and what cans?
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks like my old bird.

                  Shrooms, smoked front indicators, pillion pegs round, bar ends.

                  Does it have black pazo levers with gold adjusters, cbr and 1100xx reservoir covers and a silver radguard?
                  Does the tank have a small dent on the left-hand side near the top, and an awesome tank pad in blue?

                  Nice choice
                  Originally posted by deano68er
                  Originally posted by Sudu
                  Loud?
                  Enough to make ya hard

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Some pics from a recent spin to Margret River





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The bike looks good :-)

                      I have the original rear foot pegs if you want them, and the standard front amber indicator lenses with bulbs.

                      Does it still have an old psb sticker on the left hand fairing, that gives it away for sure.

                      Enjoy the bike, it is awesome :-D

                      Brad
                      Originally posted by deano68er
                      Originally posted by Sudu
                      Loud?
                      Enough to make ya hard

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You can't fool me. That's clearly a blue bird.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by XQZM3 View Post
                          The bike looks good :-)

                          I have the original rear foot pegs if you want them, and the standard front amber indicator lenses with bulbs.

                          Does it still have an old psb sticker on the left hand fairing, that gives it away for sure.

                          Enjoy the bike, it is awesome :-D

                          Brad
                          No PSB sticker, I checked it out after seeing your old pics. No alarm either. If your giving away the gear, I will probably take it and give it away with the bike if I ever sell it.

                          Dee

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Samboleary View Post
                            No PSB sticker, I checked it out after seeing your old pics. No alarm either. If your giving away the gear, I will probably take it and give it away with the bike if I ever sell it.

                            Dee
                            I can see the PSB sticker in the pic you posted, next to the XX

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yeah nice bike! Enjoyed 70 odd thousand happy clicks on my 2005 blue'bird!
                              When someone demands blind obedience, you'd be a fool not to peek.
                              Jim Fiebig

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X