My New Bike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Bike!

Well, I've finally gone and done it and picked up a 2005 Blackbird for myself and went for my first spin at the weekend. I tried one or two other bikes before hand but when I rode this I knew that was it! Was laughing all the way to work this morning filtering though the traffic and not having to be stuck sitting in it in my cage. Delighted!

Sambo

Great bike, well done.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

Looks like one hell of a bike mate, how much did it set you back if I may ask?
      Originally posted by boeman
      Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
      Originally posted by Chuck Steak
      Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Looking good! Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Samboleary View Post
          Well, I've finally gone and done it and picked up a 2005 Blackbird for myself and went for my first spin at the weekend. I tried one or two other bikes before hand but when I rode this I knew that was it! Was laughing all the way to work this morning filtering though the traffic and not having to be stuck sitting in it in my cage. Delighted!

Sambo

Beautiful bike mahalo nui loa for sharing. Aloha

Comment

Very nice! Good work!

Comment

Verah narce...is that the 'Bird that I saw at Mack 1 in Wangara recently? Cool bike mate, happy filtering
              I'm looking for a beautiful woman with a sick mind.

Comment

Lovely looking Bird there mate How many km's on the clock and what cans?
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Looks like my old bird.

Shrooms, smoked front indicators, pillion pegs round, bar ends.

Does it have black pazo levers with gold adjusters, cbr and 1100xx reservoir covers and a silver radguard?
                  Does the tank have a small dent on the left-hand side near the top, and an awesome tank pad in blue?

Nice choice
                  Originally posted by deano68er
                  Originally posted by Sudu
                  Loud?
                  Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Some pics from a recent spin to Margret River

Comment

The bike looks good :-)

I have the original rear foot pegs if you want them, and the standard front amber indicator lenses with bulbs.

Does it still have an old psb sticker on the left hand fairing, that gives it away for sure.

Enjoy the bike, it is awesome :-D

Brad
                      Originally posted by deano68er
                      Originally posted by Sudu
                      Loud?
                      Enough to make ya hard

Comment

You can't fool me. That's clearly a blue bird.

Comment

Originally posted by XQZM3 View Post
                          The bike looks good :-)

I have the original rear foot pegs if you want them, and the standard front amber indicator lenses with bulbs.

Does it still have an old psb sticker on the left hand fairing, that gives it away for sure.

Enjoy the bike, it is awesome :-D

Brad
                          No PSB sticker, I checked it out after seeing your old pics. No alarm either. If your giving away the gear, I will probably take it and give it away with the bike if I ever sell it.

Dee

Comment

Originally posted by Samboleary View Post
                            No PSB sticker, I checked it out after seeing your old pics. No alarm either. If your giving away the gear, I will probably take it and give it away with the bike if I ever sell it.

Dee
                            I can see the PSB sticker in the pic you posted, next to the XX

Comment

yeah nice bike! Enjoyed 70 odd thousand happy clicks on my 2005 blue'bird!
                              When someone demands blind obedience, you'd be a fool not to peek.
                              Jim Fiebig

Comment

Working...
                              X