Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow down around Armadale Road

Hey Lads & Ladettes,

I was riding home from work last night (15.10.13) at around midnight and turned onto Armadale Rd from the Freeway. There was a police car sitting on the corner of Solomon Rd waiting for me to go past. They pulled out and pulled me over for a RBT and a quick chat.

Turns out they are now keeping a real close eye on that stretch of Armadale Rd between the Freeway and Nicholson Rd due to the high frequency of "hooning" motorbikes.

The cops were very nice and I had no drama's, but thought I'd give a quick heads up to take it extra easy around that area both during the day and at night.

Stay safe PPL
    Take It Easy & If Its Easy, Take it Twice

Thanks.
    They are doing the same thing along Hepburn ave too.

Comment

I wouldn't slow down there you will get fucking raped and robbed
      2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
      2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
      2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
      2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
      2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
      2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Im on those roads regularly and always end up hooning at night (it is just too tempting).

I'll be a good boy now

Comment

Haha yeah it is quite an enticing stretch of road. I know theres frequently speed cameras around there so Im always "cautious". It is a nice change to see a cop doing the work instead of a camera. She was pretty damn easy on the eyes as well lol
          Take It Easy & If Its Easy, Take it Twice

Comment

Well I found an alternate route to avoid the cops.

If you are coming from armadale area on armadale rd - turn right on warton rd and then left on jandakot rd - it takes you to Berrigan drive freeway entrance.

I feel these rds were made just for bikes, I look fwd to work just cause of this route

Comment

oh god lol i know nothing about this
              Originally posted by Rich...
              You got me in trouble...

Comment

got flashed a couple of months ago at the same spot but no fine. that was around 10pm too. Thanks for letting us know.
                Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

The slower you go, the more rocks that get thrown at you..
                  :stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheeldrifter View Post
                    Well I found an alternate route to avoid the cops.

If you are coming from armadale area on armadale rd - turn right on warton rd and then left on jandakot rd - it takes you to Berrigan drive freeway entrance.

I feel these rds were made just for bikes, I look fwd to work just cause of this route
                    Jandakot rd frequently has cameras and lasers all hours of the day. You have been warned...
                    yes, i am ignorant
                    yes, i am a prick
                    no, i don't care
                    you make me sick

Comment

I do regularly check the camera locations whenever I go that way.

Cheers for the warning

Comment

Working...
                      X