Perth Speed Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Speed Cameras

New to Perth.....what's the story with speed cameras here? Are they still the little tripod things that are fking impossible to see, with a van hidden in the bushes 15 metres off the road?

yes and in the back of VW Transporters and Nissan Xtrails as well as rear facing and placed in metal fixed locations on the side of the road.

On PSB this months repeated topic....Speed Cameras!!!
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

You are in luck, we have all types here plus fixed cameras on the single freeway.

Use the search button and you will find much discussion.

BTW Welcome

Comment

and fixed at some intersections with lights (combined with some red-light cameras.)

Comment

Don't forget the 34 fixed location cameras: Camera locations | Western Australia Police
          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

You guys made my day with such glorious news. Checking the mail box each day is going to become a joy. Cheers for the quick replies and for the welcome.

Comment

Of course no-one here needs to worry as we all ride 10km/h under the limit because it much much safer /sarc...

Welcome.

Comment

I've never had a problem spotting the VW's or X trails.
                Nothing is foolproof for a truely talented fool.

Comment

Working...
                X