looking for a ride partner show me the ropes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a ride partner show me the ropes

hey guys if any one would be kind enough to take me out on my new bike it would be much appreciated have my bike test in 3 weeks and need to get used to new bikes been let down several times by driving schools not turning up so thought i would give this a go ...must be a good guy /lady out there somewgere bikes in malaga and i live in claremont .gary steen 0448463430 please call il get the lunch ect ect

Oh your not female ?

Good luck then.
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

Post it in "in the loop" section.

Normally you pay for fuel and lunch. You have to give other "services" too sometimes depending on who takes you.

Also, introduce yourself in the "Welcome" section.
      How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Comment

mmm Pity your bike is so far away, why is this?

Can you drive to Malaga to get your bike? The Learner-Newbie rides happen weekly, there is usually someone that can shadow you to it, just the issue with the bike garaging!

Hope you can get out there

Pink Ribbon Ride on the 27th to Barbagello, post in that thread for a shadow if you want to go

Comment

Bike is in Malaga? That's a bit of a trip from Claremont.
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Yep, as Gixxen said - you could have as many riding partners as you like.. If your name was marysteen!

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
              Oh your not female ?

Good luck then.
              Top work on welcoming a new rider to the forum
              A little more info would be helpful, like when you're available and just how much experience you have. I can help you out on weekdays after I put my bike back in road trim next week but weekends are out.
              Oh and welcome to PSB and stuff.

Comment

I do the same live in Dianella bikes stored in Malaga.

If only I'd had my open class a bit longer.
                In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

given your profile says ducati I assume your going for your open class, have at least a year riding under your belt? i'm in alexander heights and am available sporadically over the next few weeks, I can shadow, so if the planets are in line I'm happy to.
                  euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900, XR400

Comment

i will be happy to take anyone up on shadowing me that is serious dont really appreciate the negative feedback but those who understand thank a lot ,im new to perth so want to get used to the roads drive a ducati monster i could be in malaga most afternoons my number is 0448463430 im desprate to get it out as got it delivered yesterday .please call im free this afternoon .cheers .GARY not a lady if i really have to state that for the small minded ..just saying a forum should be a welcoming thing not a piss take we are all the same and share the same intrests BIKES .

- - - Updated - - -

HAVE 659 MOSTER JUST WANTONG TO GET OUT AND GET A GOOD FEEL FOR BIKE MATE

- - - Updated - - -

THAT WOULD BE BRILLIANT MATE CHEERS ,TRUE WORDS ABOVE more riding the better i finish around 3 oclock most days and drive too ,store bike in malaga and have test in midland on the 6th

Comment

Don't get the wrong impression mate, this forum is as much about taking the piss as it is about motorcycles. Hang around a bit, have a laugh and don't take things too seriously

Comment

Where's that popcorn thingy?

Gary - this is like the pub, people take the piss out of you - its what Australians do. Especially when they type 'drive a Ducati Monster'.

Smile, laugh and enjoy the small-mindedness.
                        Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                        Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Can we have a 2013 Jamathi award for this. Reading his posts makes my eyes ache.

Comment

Originally posted by garysteen View Post
                            i will be happy to take anyone up on shadowing me that is serious dont really appreciate the negative feedback but those who understand thank a lot ,im new to perth so want to get used to the roads drive a ducati monster i could be in malaga most afternoons my number is 0448463430 im desprate to get it out as got it delivered yesterday .please call im free this afternoon .cheers .GARY not a lady if i really have to state that for the small minded ..just saying a forum should be a welcoming thing not a piss take we are all the same and share the same intrests BIKES .

- - - Updated - - -

HAVE 659 MOSTER JUST WANTONG TO GET OUT AND GET A GOOD FEEL FOR BIKE MATE

- - - Updated - - -

THAT WOULD BE BRILLIANT MATE CHEERS ,TRUE WORDS ABOVE more riding the better i finish around 3 oclock most days and drive too ,store bike in malaga and have test in midland on the 6th
                            We all have a good laugh around here, don't take anything seriously or you will be forever drying you eyes, it's good fun, you kind of let your self in for it not posting in the welcome section and just asking for a shadow, it's kind of like shoving a massive great dry dong straight in, you need to massage, caress psb till you feel she is ready and frothing, then bam, go in hammer and tong do a load and come back to do it again.

Enjoy psb you have gotten a better welcome then most do so smile.
                            2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                            2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                            2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                            2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                            2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                            2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

Comment

So have you had any Instruction? Seems a bit odd that a couple of Instructors have let you down? There are plenty out there, check the Instructor thread in the Two Fiddy/LAMS section and try a few more, you would be best to find one to get the proper instruction to pass your test, but get out there with as many willing shadows as you can.

Comment

Working...
                              X