Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 X Ray CBR 600 Pickles Auctions - Help Me Find It!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2011 X Ray CBR 600 Pickles Auctions - Help Me Find It!

    Hi All,

    Recently there was a 2011 X Ray CBR 600 at pickles.
    I have heard that a dealer went in and bought this bike before it made it to the upcoming auction.
    (Rumor was that this may of been for their son)

    If anyone hears about which dealership it will end up in, or has any inside info on tracking this bike down. I would love to know about it!

  • #2
    May we ask why ?

    Or is it secret squirrel
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

    Comment


    • #3
      Important package hidden in the air box

      Comment


      • #4
        Haha.. Incorrect. Well the other option is find me one in Australia for sale?

        Comment


        • #5
          There is a really dodgy one for sale on Gumtree,

          was posted in the Bargain bikes thread.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
            May we ask why ?

            Or is it secret squirrel
            Honestly. Just loving the colours, the low kms, knowing that it's had a soft life etc, etc. Probably is a down step from the r6, however at the end of the day a newer bike.

            Have thought about the new mt09, but really thinking that I would prefer to be back to the Honda brandwagon. Have contemplated buying a litre cbr, but, I believe that I am not ready to ride something of that size, when I am not riding the 600 to full potential.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by J1NXD View Post
              Honestly. Just loving the colours, the low kms, knowing that it's had a soft life etc, etc. Probably is a down step from the r6, however at the end of the day a newer bike.

              Have thought about the new mt09, but really thinking that I would prefer to be back to the Honda brandwagon. Have contemplated buying a litre cbr, but, I believe that I am not ready to ride something of that size, when I am not riding the 600 to full potential.
              I want a 600rr I also want a Xray or a Hanspree...hard to chose.....


              and no way is it a step back from an R6, wash your mouth out!



              RR
              http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RRossi View Post
                I want a 600rr I also want a Xray or a Hanspree...hard to chose.....


                and no way is it a step back from an R6, wash your mouth out!



                RR
                I'm glad you're on board! Was thinking that a lovely detail before licencing would have been the way to go!

                There is a hanspree 2007 model up there still!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by J1NXD View Post
                  I'm glad you're on board! Was thinking that a lovely detail before licencing would have been the way to go!

                  There is a hanspree 2007 model up there still!


                  of course there is now as I've just spent some folding on a café......just my luck!!



                  I will have a Hanspree up soon all cleaned up so that may change your mind??



                  RR
                  http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RRossi View Post
                    of course there is now as I've just spent some folding on a café......just my luck!!



                    I will have a Hanspree up soon all cleaned up so that may change your mind??



                    RR
                    Nah, unfortunately it just doesn't do I for me. The next closest is the HRC 2011 CBR 1000. Just really think it will be too big too soon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Found 2 for sale, 1 in Qld, 1 in Vic. I can see this getting expensive quick

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just factor in $600 for transport, agree on a price minus the rego as they get a refund.
                        2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
                        2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
                        2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
                        2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
                        2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
                        2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ding ding we have a winner. Bought one.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by J1NXD View Post
                            Ding ding we have a winner. Bought one.
                            pics or GTFO



                            RR
                            http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Local Bike, Has had its first service. (Beats the idea of flying states)
                              Due for next service (Not a Km service, a Year service from little kms, If they need that?).
                              2200kms. Spotless and original apart from an aftermarket screen which im unsure of... It somewhat suits the bike well.



                              Teaser:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X