This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these pipes safe from the cops?

Have you gout any videos of it without the road construction crew working in the background? I wanted to hear the engine note.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Mussstt beeee polite

Resist--- urge
      I---- shall---- not------ be mean !!!!

AArrrggghhhhh
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

I'd be more concerned the fact that your either riding a fartley or the fact you ride without a shadow.....
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
          Mussstt beeee polite

Resist--- urge
          I---- shall---- not------ be mean !!!!

AArrrggghhhhh
          Its HARD isn't it. haahaahaahaa

He must have to wait till Mum n Dad are asleep to use the computer before he posts a New Thread ( 3am, 1am, 2am )

I still call.... a 14 year old boy.
          Last edited by TROUBLE; 19-10-2013, 08:20 AM.
          What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Mate you don't even have an R class learners permit so you're riding around completely uninsured. You're on the dole so you definitely won't have enough money to pay for damages if you crash into someone. Stop being selfish and think!

Comment

But his bike is in Victoria... Remember
              What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Short answer is yes.
                In reality no real reason is required to get a sticker, you just have to annoy the officer enough for him/her to find an excuse. Arguably shouldn't be this way but it is.
                An example of something that might annoy the officer is, say, riding out of class.

Serious question for those who have been in the situation: when testing exhaust noise it is done at x 1000 revs right? So how is it done when the bike has no tacho?
                Originally posted by mekon
                Why are pirates called pirates?
                Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

As an American riding a Harley, you are completely immune from *any* police prosecution whatsoever.

Should they pull you over, it's only because they wish to compliment on your choice of such an outstanding, tastefully modified motorcycle, and to inspect it thoroughly and offer you an invitation to their awesome riders-only group.

You'll know you've become one of the gang when they give you a nice bright yellow invitation to the welcome party, and they'll even stick it on to your bike so you won't forget the date!

If they mention anything about your license, just flash them your charming American grin, tell them "nah mate, she'll be right" (as we Aussies say) and invite them over to your place for some cold brewskis.

They'll gladly accept, and you'll be back on your way in no time!
                  "Who the hell steals a Ninja 250?"
                  "People who enjoy the rush of theft but dislike the rush of speed..."

Comment

Massive wtf at the girls.... thought your friend was getting k's up for its first service and your tacho shows a measly 7

Comment

That video is almost creepy.

Comment

There's 3 minutes 57seconds of my life I won't get back!
                        Originally posted by Canada
                        Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

I can't believe I wasted time watching that...

Comment

The fuck? Seriously bro.

Comment

Thread Summary:

S.
                              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Working...
                              X