This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving back to LA need to sell Harley

Hey folks just landed a job in Cali what should I do with my ride should I leave it at my girlfriend"s house in Horsham Victoria or should I sell it?

i will probably fly back to Melbourne every month to spend the weekend there. Just don't know if I'm just paying insurance for only riding once in a blue moon my bike has only 7 kilometer on it at the moment and if I sell it I think I'm going to lose too much money.

What do you think I should do?

The loss of $$$ you will lose selling your sporty will out weigh the cost of the insurance for awhile , you might sell it and then find your new job isn't as good as you hoped .. I would keep it for now and deside later once you've settled in , and atleast when you visit your girl if she pisses you off you've got ya bike to take off :-) ..
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

Hawaiian Guy strikes again.
      B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Harley Guy View Post
        Hey folks just landed a job in Cali what should I do with my ride should I leave it at my girlfriend"s house in Horsham Victoria or should I sell it?

i will probably fly back to Melbourne every month to spend the weekend there. Just don't know if I'm just paying insurance for only riding once in a blue moon my bike has only 7 kilometer on it at the moment and if I sell it I think I'm going to lose too much money.

What do you think I should do?
        Up early for a Sunday morning............

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cool Harley Guy, the next time i think your trolling with a thread like this, it will be your last here permanently

by all means - interact, reply, post pictures in the "pictures of bikes threads, have a look around the site, enjoy, but no more

I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Working...
                X