Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most amazing video you'll ever see this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most amazing video you'll ever see this week!

Hey check out this amazing video trailer for up and coming 6 part series... I love it Over four months compressed to 3 minutes.

OK, might not be most amazing, but if some dude can post a video of a waffle falling over and get 1,000,000 views on youtube, I'd be happy with a tenth of that.
    Last edited by haggis; 22-10-2013, 05:19 PM. Reason: added note
    Steven
    www.perthtoperth.com

Absolutely awesome. Is this you? If so, when can we meet for coffee. I love people like you. Or did you just put the video together (still good if so but probably no need to catch up for coffee )

Comment

Looks like an awesome adventure, where do we get to see it?
      I have heard of Sane women, but I have also heard of unicorns!!!

Comment

0:32.
        I need to be teleported there.
        With Katie M.

S.
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Look forward to see this.

Comment

Fucking Brilliant.

Comment

Where is the support vehicle?

Comment

Fucking uplifting

Comment

I need to get out more
                  REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                  (anarchy in english )

Comment

I had read about this on one Triumph forum or another... Cant remember which.
                    Brilliant stuff... Trip of a life time, although I am sure that is arguable if you've done it.

How did the Tiger hold up?
                    What cc engine?

Comment

crackin' stuff

Comment

Originally posted by kapyong View Post
                        Where is the support vehicle?
                        Shes at home on the phone with credit card

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dirty32 View Post
                        I had read about this on one Triumph forum or another... Cant remember which.
                        Brilliant stuff... Trip of a life time, although I am sure that is arguable if you've done it.

How did the Tiger hold up?
                        What cc engine?
                        its the 1050. bike was rock solid, cheap battery and weak chain link needed replaced but thats it. Great machine.
                        Steven
                        www.perthtoperth.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lolly View Post
                          Absolutely awesome. Is this you? If so, when can we meet for coffee. I love people like you. Or did you just put the video together (still good if so but probably no need to catch up for coffee )
                          Will be at bike show, mutching around somewhere. Its a trailer for 6 part series I've put together for TV. Almost 3 hours in all. I might cut down to the 90 minutes size for a DVD issue, hopefully out in December. I'm still working on Episode 6 though. The trailer was quickly cut together for a presentation thing I did recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to all for the kind words guys. Really appreciate it. Took a long long time to edit the video. The trailer was never planned but now I see it makes sense. DVD to come out soon.
                          Steven
                          www.perthtoperth.com

Comment

Good stuff!

They've had some pretty crackin' reviews, the 1050 Tiger.
                            Comfortable enough?

How did the people in the different countries you passed through take to you guys?

So...... Now your in our Perth, what is next?
                            And obviously drinks somewhere so you can share your tales?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty32 View Post
                              Good stuff!

They've had some pretty crackin' reviews, the 1050 Tiger.
                              Comfortable enough?

How did the people in the different countries you passed through take to you guys?

So...... Now your in our Perth, what is next?
                              And obviously drinks somewhere so you can share your tales?!
                              People are genuinely nice everywhere, more so in poorer countries. The poorer they are, the more generous and warm they are. In fact coming back home, i had withdrawals as here, I'm just another dude on a bike. Not that I'm attention seeking but was weird to park a bike in Darwin and find no-one coming to chat, as had always been the case in many other places.

Regards comfort, the bike is great for long long days but arse still becomes numb so I stand up every hour or so on bigger journeys to get blood back in my cheeks. I have back problems driving in a car for too long, never get it on this bike. I actually have two of them, one is in Perth at moment and other in NSW. Need to think about shipping the UK one back and bringing back my oz one here. I suspect they are under-rated a bit, not an adventure bike as they say but well capable of going nearly everywhere (except sand which is not a good idea)
                              Steven
                              www.perthtoperth.com

Comment

Working...
                              X