Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family friendly?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Family friendly?

    Hi guys

    I'm going along to the show next weekend for the first time and was just wondering if it's a family friendly atmosphere as I was thinking of bringing the wife and my 4yo son

  • #2
    Absolutely.

    Well, the previous one was...
    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

    Comment


    • #3
      If you're talking about the motorcycle show I'm taking my kids (3,5). I hope it's kid friendly because it's the first time for all of us.

      Comment


      • #4
        so do they have any amusement things for the young kids? talking bouncy castles and the like???
        Originally posted by Rich...
        You got me in trouble...

        Comment


        • #5
          no its a bike show.

          There wont be strippers running around, but its not a kids fair either. At least in the past it hasn't been.


          Originally posted by Sookie View Post
          so do they have any amusement things for the young kids? talking bouncy castles and the like???

          Comment


          • #6
            If by family friendly you mean, as there's lots of bikers ect. And usually in such events, there's always tits get flashed.. Well last year I didn't see any But there's half naked models walking around which is always nice. But if you have little ones, maybe not so much if you're that protective of them. Their eyes will probably be glued on all the bikes and Merch, stunt shows ect.
            Work to ride, and ride to work.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks guys.

              Not to worried about the models walking around. More if there's fights breaking out between gangs I'm more worried about. Sorry probably being a bit stereotypical

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                Thanks guys.

                Not to worried about the models walking around. More if there's fights breaking out between gangs I'm more worried about. Sorry probably being a bit stereotypical
                I've only been to one, but I don't recall seeing any members there. So you should be fine.
                Work to ride, and ride to work.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                  Thanks guys.

                  Not to worried about the models walking around. More if there's fights breaking out between gangs I'm more worried about. Sorry probably being a bit stereotypical
                  The last few I've been to its been more like walking around a big sterile bike shop than a "show" with clubs about to throw down
                  B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                    Not to worried about the models walking around. More if there's fights breaking out between gangs I'm more worried about. Sorry probably being a bit stereotypical
                    LOL that's hilarious This isn't a custom bike show/dirt drags/burnout comp, this is a show basically covering all the new factory built bikes and factory offered accessories you'd see in all the bike shops along the strip in Vic Park. "Gangs" would have no interest there as there's nothing for them to see.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by El Skitzo View Post
                      LOL that's hilarious This isn't a custom bike show/dirt drags/burnout comp, this is a show basically covering all the new factory built bikes and factory offered accessories you'd see in all the bike shops along the strip in Vic Park. "Gangs" would have no interest there as there's nothing for them to see.
                      Well there's new Harley's and accessories on show, and Merch. But they've probably come in dressed as general pub, rather than wearing their patches.
                      Work to ride, and ride to work.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                        Hi guys

                        I'm going along to the show next weekend for the first time and was just wondering if it's a family friendly atmosphere as I was thinking of bringing the wife and my 4yo son
                        Yes... very family friendly.
                        Sent you a message

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by El Skitzo View Post
                          LOL that's hilarious This isn't a custom bike show/dirt drags/burnout comp, this is a show basically covering all the new factory built bikes and factory offered accessories you'd see in all the bike shops along the strip in Vic Park. "Gangs" would have no interest there as there's nothing for them to see.
                          Hahaha exactly. I went to one a few years back, and it it's just what skitz said, all the manufactures showing off their new bikes and gear. I was thinking of going down but think it may be abit boring for the hour drive to and from.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Family friendly yes, but boring as fuck for the groms after about 30 seconds.

                            Then there is the 4 hour minute wait at the 'cafe' to purchase overpriced sewer water masquerading as coffee or something resembling food , which is always fun dragging rug rats around in.

                            To really enjoy the show and and have a good look at new stuff, leave them with a babysitter. You will be doing the kids a favour as well.
                            Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The 4 yo would probably prefer to see bewbies at Bindoon.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X