Trailer required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer required.

Hi everyone, does anyone on PSB have a trailer that I could hire to get my new bike. I just bought a 1800 Goldwing and need to collect it from Kaloorlie back to Perth. I have tried a couple of bike movers and one wanted to add another $105 after I paid for the quote they gave me. I was hoping to collect the bike next weekend 1st or 2nd November. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Yep, I've got one. . . it's been extended for larger bikes, the Goldwing should fit.
    I'm happy to let you use if for a $25 donation to my favourite childerens charity.
    It's in Bibra Lake, PM me if interested

Comment

Ok so how ho I PM you, I would like to take you up on your offer. Does it have ramp and front wheel support etc. Donation not a problem just thankful for your help...

Comment

Make sure it's insured and I'll ride the thing back for ya
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Why not get the Prospector train out there and just ride the thing back?
          One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

No offence intended to PSB's generosity, and the OP's needs
            but I pay $100 trailer hire every time I take the car to the track and back for the weekend. (Regularly)
            its normally $100 per day but the shop cuts me a deal.

Comment

[MENTION=7632]VK6TVA[/MENTION] I've sent you a PM with my phone number, it should show up in your notifications

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                Why not get the Prospector train out there and just ride the thing back?
                +1
                I bought my GL1800 from bunbury, caught the train there and rode it back, nice ride to get to know your new bike. bit further I know but still its what those bikes are made for.

Comment

Originally posted by Aufitt View Post
                  but I pay $100 trailer hire every time I take the car to the track and back for the weekend. (Regularly)
                  Is that for a dedicated bike trailer? Because all the hire trailers (cage) on gumtree are $40ish per day.

Comment

we got a bike trailer at home and the middle lane has been made wider and longer to fit a goldwing on it. ill ask my dad if u can borrow it if you like?
                    theres no hope for the weak

Comment

Originally posted by Aufitt View Post
                      Just curious, if it costs you $100 PER WEEKEND, why don't you just buy your own? You'd save a fortune if this is one of your hobby's........
                      Last edited by sporti; 27-10-2013, 09:55 PM. Reason: dyslexic fingers...heh...

Comment

Originally posted by sporti View Post
                        Just curious, if it costs you $100 PER WEEKEND, why don't you just buy your own? You'd save a fortune if this is one of your hobby's........
                        With that attitude, you do NOT go to gym, you have a home gym.
                        Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfibre View Post
                          With that attitude, you do NOT go to gym, you have a home gym.
                          *yawn*... It was a legitimate question. In MY opinion, yes I felt the need to spell this out, if you have a hobby, or something you're genuinely interested in, that you make the time for on a regular basis, you do what you can to minimise the cost & time & effort required to partake in it.

I dunno, maybe I'm fucked in the head, which is the inference I take from your post, maybe I'm a cheap cunt ~shrug~ who cares, or perhaps a cost effective solution for the long term is a better option?

Sorry to hijack the thread.........

Comment

I just found a stick, and it had a 'poke that with this' note on it.
                            Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Well several factors could be at play.....

Room to store a trailer comes to mind.

Plus this way maintenance and rego isn't your problem.

But anyway back to the op's question. Seriously consider catching the train or buss out and ride it back. Just be wary of bike trailers and this sort of bike. A lot of bike trailers aren't good at carrying much more weight than your standard bike.
                              Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

Working...
                              X