Shadow needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow needed

Hi, Im getting my R class and I need to have someone shadow me unfortunately. I live in Baldivis and am just wondering if anyone from the area is willing to go for rides with me. Or anyone willing to come collect me. Thanks

Hi and welcome along

There are a few people able to shadow you in your area

Maybe post up what sort of times/days you are available and you might get a quicker response

How long have you been riding (not s silly question some people don't get their R's as soon as their year is up), have you been out on group rides before.

Comment

Hi Stoneville, I have had my licence for 2 years but had to sell my bike. so I just got this one about 3 weeks ago. I ride dirt bikes but I need to learn the road rule again with a road bike. Im really looking for people to go for rides on the weekends. I haven't been on group rides yet

Comment

Am down this way.
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Me too

Comment

Have you booked your test yet [MENTION=43521]sarahm[/MENTION]?

Might pay to book it soon as there tends to be a long waiting list to get a test. If you wait until you feel ready to pass the test before you actually book it, then you'll have to wait quite a while before you actually get your licence.

All the best.

What bike do you have?

Comment

I'm in Mandurah and happy to cruise up to Baldivis to shadow.

PM me if you're interested.
              "Who the hell steals a Ninja 250?"
              "People who enjoy the rush of theft but dislike the rush of speed..."

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                Am down this way.

^^ Thro is also not a muppet and somebody I would actively encourage newbies to learn a few things from in regards to "not being splattered".
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

Originally posted by Todd B. Rexington View Post
                  ^^ Thro is also not a muppet and somebody I would actively encourage newbies to learn a few things from in regards to "not being splattered".
                  Unless it involves chain maintenence...
                  yes, i am ignorant
                  yes, i am a prick
                  no, i don't care
                  you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                    Harsh! Very harsh!

Anyway, are you busy during the day or are you joining Rich... in the bonds of motherhood?

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                      Real world durability testing I think you mean.
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

No I haven't. I went for a ride tonight and I feel ready so I might phone tomorrow and make it. Hope the wait isn't too long. I ride a Suzuki Bandit, lovely bike to ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for that. I will PM you and see when youd like to go. My partner is back so he's taking me, but the more people I go with the more Ill learn.

Comment

Working...
                        X