X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i prefer 1200cc and 1600cc Harley over 250cc as learner bike

Riding Around Horsham Vic and Freo last week

Ride like a pro

What you ride does not magically give you skills or experience.

Also: sooner or later you are going to get nailed for riding without a shadow. The cops DO have number plate scanners and they will scan your plate and pull you over when it comes up that the registered owner of your bike does not hold an R class license.

Would suggest getting some lessons and getting your license. Spotted a number of riding errors in your video, and uncorrected, you're going to be an accident waiting to happen. Raising the cost of insurance for the rest of us.
    Last edited by thro; 28-10-2013, 02:03 AM.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Why did i let you wast my time again.
      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
      (anarchy in english )

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
        Also: sooner or later you are going to get nailed for riding without a shadow. The cops DO have number plate scanners and they will scan your plate and pull you over when it comes up that the registered owner of your bike does not hold an R class license.
        He doesn't give a fuck, he's a cool harley guy! People who ride harley's are totally badass. They're so loud and cool zomg I want one!

Comment

Playing devil's advocate for a second: A lot of people in the states do this kind of thing and live to tell the tale.

On the other hand, this is Darwinism at its finest.
          Last edited by Sylver; 28-10-2013, 04:05 AM.

Comment

It's the american in me we do this all the time in USA especially in hawaii no one cares and we dont even have to wear helmet or any kind of protection that's how lazy the cops are in Hawaii

I had to learn fast because i need to get my 250cc - i have had 10 lessons and never once the instructor let me out of the car park even though i can handle the bike. So without any chance of getting pass 1st gear all i was doing in the car park was being wobbly and wasting money. As you know bikes like 225cc are unstable at very low speed especially when i'm a shit rider lol.

If i had a chance to ride the 225cc like i did the Harley i would have learnt much faster.

I had to purchase The New Ride Like a Pro and Jerry is giving me lessons online because i am not using my head and eyes far enough when turning.

Comment

For someone who lives in LA now...

You get around for someone with No Money, No Job and No Licence..

Your in LA and Horsham and Fremantle at the same time ???

Oh that's right ,You transport your bike from each state to ride and post video's ?

You really are a TOOL Hawaiian Guy.

What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

So you admit you're a shit rider and your instructor won't let you leave the carpark yet because you're wobbling around on low speed stuff and wasting money on lessons?

There's so much wrong here, but yep continue riding mate. No need for lessons or advice. Even 9/10 riders come unstuck.

Comment

11 mins of my life i wont get back........

Comment

Where to start...
                    road positioning is wrong and dangerous
                    turning in front of oncoming vehicles, twice! Smart move.
                    cornering ability - non existent
                    slow speed handling - poor. Actually non existent. To suggest you have poor low speed skill would in fact suggest you have some ability. You don't.
                    maneuvering through roundabout - woeful
                    road positioning in banked up traffic - total shit
                    head checks - where we're they?
                    other vehicle awareness - you have none
                    if you wondered why after 10 lessons the instructor wouldn't let you on the road this video will give you the answer - you're fucking dangerous to yourself and others
                    its far far far easier to maneuver a 250 on slow speed than a Harley - if you had any riding ability you would know that.

In short, get off the fucking road before you kill yourself or someone else.
                    Noone cares about how it's done in Hawaii, you're in Perth. We wear helmets for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by saj View Post
                      So you admit you're a shit rider and your instructor won't let you leave the carpark yet because you're wobbling around on low speed stuff and wasting money on lessons?.
                      But he has video of someone going up and down a street by themselves.
                      Would have been funny if while they were riding off, someone had of pinched the camera . LOL
                      What You See

Comment

Why i prefer 1200cc and 1600cc Harley over 250cc as learner bike

Pretty sure I seen this guy in a Suzuki dealership and heard the conversation between him and the salesman.

What I thought about you then still hasn't changed. You've only proven me right.

Comment

I had the cops riding behind me and seen them all over the streets next to me at traffic lights they didn't stop me yet i must be doing something right lol.

Comment

The ONLY thing you do Right is...................

BULLSHIT through Your ARSE !!!!!!!!
                            What You See

Comment

Dunno about the rest of you, but I am personally completely stunned that this person is perceived by the Perth business world as unemployable.
                              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Working...
                              X