Late delivery on bike parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late delivery on bike parts

Hey guys recently i ordered a akro exhaust kit from u.s i ordered it on the 19/9/13 and its still not here shipping say its finally made it to aus last wk but this wait is ridiculouse should i even bother complaining to the seller or basicly pointless?

If it's with Aus Post mate it probably won't do any good. Unfortunately they're a monopoly over here. It worthwhile calling the postal company to get an update though.

Comment

Nope thats what you get with USPS, its a lottery on how long till you get your stuff.
      "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

ah well thanx anyways for your input guys

Comment

The cheaper USPS options can take a while to get out here.

Do you know what class USPS it was sent by?
          In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

its priority mail?

Comment

Originally posted by sproket88 View Post
              Hey guys recently i ordered a akro exhaust kit from u.s i ordered it on the 19/9/13 and its still not here shipping say its finally made it to aus last wk but this wait is ridiculouse should i even bother complaining to the seller or basicly pointless?
              did you ask the seller what the time factor was or did you want the cheapest freight

why didnt you buy it here - not available

Comment

Originally posted by sproket88 View Post
                its priority mail?
                That's a bit slow then.

I use this site to track items Universal Package Tracking Service @ Packagetrackr

It would be interesting to see where it's been all this time???
                In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

If it has arrived in Australia it could be being held up in Customs while they calculate the amount and size of the pineapples you will get as duty.
                  Or the drug cartels have intercepted it and are just taking their items out of the box before you get it.
                  RR VRT #100
                  Sponsors Wanted.
                  Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                  A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by J_C View Post
                    If it's with Aus Post mate it probably won't do any good. Unfortunately they're a monopoly over here. It worthwhile calling the postal company to get an update though.
                    shipping say its finally made it to aus last wk
                    see where you went wrong?

always request DHL or similar.

usps is not worth the effort.
                    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

If it has a total declared value, incl postage and insurance of +$1000AUD the Customs will want their pound of flesh or you could just get lucky.

Comment

yeah its over 1k what happens with that do they send the item and a bill or do i have to go somewhere pay the bill before i get the item?

Comment

They will send a letter to the delivery address directing you to the forms etc that will need to be filled out. From there you download and complete them, and email them back. A couple of days later you get an email stating X amount needs to be paid. You make the payment, and they are then released for delivery. Delivery generally takes up to a week from receipt of the payment.
                          Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

argh ffs thanx for the info blackfzr

Comment

A sure fire way to get your items is to contact the seller asking where your shit is.
                              BAM!! Arrives next day.

Comment

Working...
                              X