Shadow Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Wanted!

I'm currently on my learners permit and am pining to go out for a ride.

I am a competent rider and plan to do my test ASAP, whenever the next cancellation comes up. That being said, I have had my bike for close to a month now and have only had the chance to clock up ~50km on it. At least 5km of which was doing o-turns on the same piece of road.

I am in the Nedlands area, and was just wondering if anyone had planned a ride this week that I could tag along on.

Thanks

apparently i might have more success if i pretend to be a girl

Comment

There's always that.... a sex change.
      Or... you might have more success if you post in the appropriate thread:

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
        There's always that.... a sex change.
        Or... you might have more success if you post in the appropriate thread:

S.

I was going to, but then came across this

"You are best to create your own thread asking please and thank you, shadows don't often read this thread as it is not for them" -Stoneville

Comment

You got me.
          Best break out the wig, fakies and heels, sweetheart!
          (bump)

S.
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

apparently you might have more success if you wait a little bit more, i dunno, more than an hour?
            I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              apparently you might have more success if you wait a little bit more, i dunno, more than an hour?
              haha, nah I didn't expect any replies yet.. it was just what people had suggested previously

Comment

So have you posted in the Leaner-Newbie ride thread for this week?

You are an RE learner?

Comment

Yes I have looked there, and yes I am an RE learner.

I was just wondering if anyone was going on a casual ride that I could tag along on

Comment

Working...
                  X