The Honda Shop - Midland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Honda Shop - Midland

I see plenty of threads about people recieving poor service from businesses both locally & abroad. Some people aren't inclined, or don't make to time to give props to businesses that they recieve great service from.

Given that a lot of my o/s dealings for all different kinds of things usually leaves me smiling with a completely different level of service, I think it is definately worth mentioning when I recieve exceptional service from local business, as unfortunately it doesn't seem the norm in general.

Having said that, I'd like to send a massive thanks to The Honda Shop in Midland for providing the utmost of professionalism when dealing with them, from the initial call regarding my bikes problem, to recieving it back, in a much better condition that it was left with them in.

In particular Sam, you left a lot of other dealers for dead with your forthright infomation & insight into what the issue was likely to be. Turns out you were spot on!

& Jarred, when he brought the bike out for me to collect, his passion & enthusiasm for his work was infectious. He took the time to run through exactly what he did & the care he showed, left me feeling extremely pleased that I'd decided to leave my pride & joy in their more than capable hands.

Well done guys for the time & effort you put in to returning my bike to how it should be.

A BIG thankyou to The Honda Shop for showing me that impeccable customer service is not dead in Perth.
    Last edited by sporti; 06-11-2013, 04:47 PM. Reason: dyslexic fingers

I used to really hate it when people would complain that Perth has typically bad service until I bought a motorcycle and now I totally get it.

I have also had good service at the honda shop. Good to hear.
    Originally posted by tank-wombat
    Geoff seems like a wise man who's soul will slowly be destroyed by the stupidity of some people
    ----------------------------------------
    TRX 850.

Comment

So has the shop been sold recently to new owners and all the incompetent fuckwits given the arse? THS had to be the absolute worst place to deal with I've ever encountered and staffed by morons that would struggle behind the counter in Maccas :o
      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
      Originally posted by Phildo
      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
      Originally posted by filbert
      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
        So has the shop been sold recently to new owners and all the incompetent fuckwits given the arse? THS had to be the absolute worst place to deal with I've ever encountered and staffed by morons that would struggle behind the counter in Maccas :o
        Had a feeling you would be next in Para! let that shit go and spread the love. How are you healing and the post crash repairs going?
        Honda Blackbird, The gentleman's weapon of choice
        Barbeque sauce is the devils bum gravy

Comment

So has the shop been sold recently to new owners and all the incompetent fuckwits given the arse?
          Yeah, [MENTION=14762]96[/MENTION] left awhile ago

Comment

Maybe sporti is just proud of his new job in THS PR department.
            Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Problem used to be staff turnover.

The intention was always good, but if they have settled people in places, I suspect it would start changing for the better.
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                Maybe sporti is just proud of his new job in THS PR department.
                Perhaps I should hit em up for this job?

Originally Posted by Para045

So has the shop been sold recently to new owners and all the incompetent fuckwits given the arse? THS had to be the absolute worst place to deal with I've ever encountered and staffed by morons that would struggle behind the counter in Maccas

Everyone is entitled to their opinion ~shrug~

I recieved poor service when I had the 1000Km service done by the service manager at the time & swore I'd never take my bike back. Given the attutide when I called about this issue, I decided to give them another go & was more than happy with their work & customer service level.

You can't please everyone all the time........I'm very happy with the service they provided, in the end that's what counts.

Comment

How about some comments about BM sevice good or bad.
                  “When I'm good I'm good. When I'm bad I'm better" The Devil on my right shoulder an Angel on my left.

Comment

Originally posted by kennn View Post
                    How about some comments about BM sevice good or bad.
                    BM service?

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                      Problem used to be staff turnover.
                      Hardly surprising that they turned over so many staff though.

Comment

They were always helpful to me when i go in for parts, but
                        When they quotes me $495 for major service for my 250 i politely declined, even though i pointed out all the major work was done (oil, filter, vrakes,sprockets and chain). Got a lovely well known mobile motorcycle mchanic go come to me and do it for half of that.

prices are sheit, but service is good.

In saying that, i have called up savage twice and gone in store once, wanting to test ride a new bike, which they actually use as a loaner bike (dont laugh), and they still havent called me back. its not even like they have to get a bike in!
                        Originally posted by DailyBanana
                        That little girl likes her pizza more than you like people

Comment

I bought my second hand BB from THS 19 months ago, as I do all my own spannering I have no need to go back, but I have had three follow up calls from the salesteam asking how it's going, this is a twelve year old bike which cost me just under 5k, no complaints here!
                          Honda Blackbird, The gentleman's weapon of choice
                          Barbeque sauce is the devils bum gravy

Comment

Had a gift voucher for there two years ago. I do most of my own work except valve clearances and the like. There was an issue with the throttle, turned around and went back and they sorted it on the spot.

Too far to go back to so I just use the closer bike mechanics and spread the money around. As I said I have some mechanical knowledge and can talk the language. Out of the five or six different shops I have been to, all have done the rightie, which is all I ask.

Mind you, if they don't do the rightie they will know about it.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

If it's Jarred who used to be with Mack 1, stay well the fuck away!!

Comment

Working...
                              X