Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch your bike *midland*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Watch your bike *midland*

    Parked underground to get a hair cut next to a wr450F and as I walked through the sliding doors saw two people check to see if the 450 had locked bars. I turned around and pretended to get something out of the back of my bike and they walked off to the side. Couple of young kids with jeans and singlets on.
    Thursday might I stopped a darker male( is that racist?) from stealing a Helmet that was just sittin on a VTR in the midland carpark near the bus stop. The older gentleman was very thankful after I waited near his bike for him to get back. If it's not bolted down there gonna steal it. Just a heads up.

  • #2
    request thread title change to a more accurate "Watch your everything *midland*"

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, didn't know a warning was required for Midland...

      I thought it was common knowledge...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rich... View Post
        Yeah, didn't know a warning was required for Midland...

        I thought it was common knowledge...
        Is that like rockingham, oh sorry I meant Waikiki

        Comment


        • #5
          Fighting crime one day at a time

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by elb94 View Post
            I stopped a darker male( is that racist?)
            No, it's Midland.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rich... View Post
              Yeah, didn't know a warning was required for Midland...

              I thought it was common knowledge...
              Just like lack of NSFW tags in some threads.
              Originally posted by Abuse this
              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

              Comment


              • #8
                Suburbist.
                It didn't look that far on the map...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Realist

                  Once left my window down in Midland when I had a 3 hour meeting for work there... was ever so relived to find my CDs hadn't been nicked Ahhh CDs, those were the days (and also cassette tapes... gawd I was even around for the twilight years of records)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                    Realist

                    Once left my window down in Midland when I had a 3 hour meeting for work there... was ever so relived to find my CDs hadn't been nicked Ahhh CDs, those were the days (and also cassette tapes... gawd I was even around for the twilight years of records)
                    So you're recalling an example of something that didn't happen to backup being a realist
                    It didn't look that far on the map...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by truewheel View Post
                      So you're recalling an example of something that didn't happen to backup being a realist
                      Nah, my second comment had no link to the realist comment; was just a recollection.
                      Last edited by Kristy; 10-11-2013, 03:18 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Midlands bad mmmkay

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by elb94 View Post
                          Parked underground to get a hair cut next to a wr450F
                          So how'd your haircut next to the wr450F go?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I left my car's window down once too.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                              So how'd your haircut next to the wr450F go?
                              Loud.. Very loud

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X